Melissa Joan Hart Says Ryan Reynolds Wooed Her When He Was Teen
During a recent appearance on "Chelsea Lately", actress Melissa Joan Hart revealed that she once kissed hunky TV and film actor Ryan Reynolds, which happened almost 20 years ago when they were filming movie "Sabrina the Teenage Witch". Despite Reynolds being very much married now to actress Blake Lively, Hart had no qualms talking openly about the smooch since she knew the "Gossip Girl" star already knew about it.
"It came out that Blake didn't know that Ryan and I had a make-out session when I was 19. She did know, actually," the now 37-year-old Hart said. "She reached out to me via email to help her with a birthday present for Ryan!" she added.
Hart decided to kiss Reynolds after the then 17-year-old lad gifted her with an expensive Beluga watch as he tried to pursue her. "He was 17 and I was, like, 19. I was like, 'You're too young for me.' So I stopped his car... and I wasn't sure; am I gonna get mad at him? I wasn't sure so I just grabbed him and started kissing him. You get a piece of jewelry like that, you gotta make out with the guy!" Hart recounted to Chelsea Handler.
Hart shared more details about the kiss in her memoir, "Melissa Explains It All: Tales from My Abnormally Normal Life". In the book, she also revealed her heavy partying days back in her twenties and her experimentation with cannabis, ecstasy, magic mushrooms and mescaline.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years