Melissa Joan Hart Says Ryan Reynolds Wooed Her When He Was Teen
During a recent appearance on "Chelsea Lately", actress Melissa Joan Hart revealed that she once kissed hunky TV and film actor Ryan Reynolds, which happened almost 20 years ago when they were filming movie "Sabrina the Teenage Witch". Despite Reynolds being very much married now to actress Blake Lively, Hart had no qualms talking openly about the smooch since she knew the "Gossip Girl" star already knew about it.
"It came out that Blake didn't know that Ryan and I had a make-out session when I was 19. She did know, actually," the now 37-year-old Hart said. "She reached out to me via email to help her with a birthday present for Ryan!" she added.
Hart decided to kiss Reynolds after the then 17-year-old lad gifted her with an expensive Beluga watch as he tried to pursue her. "He was 17 and I was, like, 19. I was like, 'You're too young for me.' So I stopped his car... and I wasn't sure; am I gonna get mad at him? I wasn't sure so I just grabbed him and started kissing him. You get a piece of jewelry like that, you gotta make out with the guy!" Hart recounted to Chelsea Handler.
Hart shared more details about the kiss in her memoir, "Melissa Explains It All: Tales from My Abnormally Normal Life". In the book, she also revealed her heavy partying days back in her twenties and her experimentation with cannabis, ecstasy, magic mushrooms and mescaline.
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle