Drake and Robin Thicke to Perform at Grammy Nomination Party
Several big names have been added to the list of performers at this year's Grammy Nomination Party. Toronto MC Drake and "Blurred Lines" singer Robin Thicke are among artists who will take the stage at the event.
They will also be joined by rap duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and country superstar Keith Urban. They are set to perform at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Friday, December 6 at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT.
Dubbed the Grammy Nominations Concert Live - Countdown to Music's Biggest Night, the event will also air on CBS. Rapper/actor LL Cool J will serve as the host. During the show, the first wave of nominees in several categories for 2014 Grammy Awards will be revealed.
The 56th Annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast live from Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 26, 2014. The annual awards-giving show will air on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle