Drake and Robin Thicke to Perform at Grammy Nomination Party
Several big names have been added to the list of performers at this year's Grammy Nomination Party. Toronto MC Drake and "Blurred Lines" singer Robin Thicke are among artists who will take the stage at the event.
They will also be joined by rap duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and country superstar Keith Urban. They are set to perform at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Friday, December 6 at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT.
Dubbed the Grammy Nominations Concert Live - Countdown to Music's Biggest Night, the event will also air on CBS. Rapper/actor LL Cool J will serve as the host. During the show, the first wave of nominees in several categories for 2014 Grammy Awards will be revealed.
The 56th Annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast live from Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 26, 2014. The annual awards-giving show will air on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters