Drake and Robin Thicke to Perform at Grammy Nomination Party
Several big names have been added to the list of performers at this year's Grammy Nomination Party. Toronto MC Drake and "Blurred Lines" singer Robin Thicke are among artists who will take the stage at the event.
They will also be joined by rap duo Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and country superstar Keith Urban. They are set to perform at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Friday, December 6 at 10:00 P.M. ET/PT.
Dubbed the Grammy Nominations Concert Live - Countdown to Music's Biggest Night, the event will also air on CBS. Rapper/actor LL Cool J will serve as the host. During the show, the first wave of nominees in several categories for 2014 Grammy Awards will be revealed.
The 56th Annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast live from Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 26, 2014. The annual awards-giving show will air on CBS at 8 P.M. ET/PT.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video