Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Spotted Together Amidst Marital Problem Reports
Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's first pictures in several months have emerged. The couple, whose marriage reportedly is on the rocks following Lamar's alleged drug problem, was spotted driving near Kris Jenner's house in Calabasas on Tuesday, October 8.
Khloe is captured driving the car during the outing. Wearing a black t-shirt, Lamar can be seen relaxing on his seat.
Meanwhile, sources close to the couple tell TMZ that Khloe is "anxious" to end her marriage. The 28-year-old reality star, however, is waiting the perfect timing to file for divorce. A previous report suggested that Khloe was afraid Lamar would commit suicide if she filed the documents.
According to the sources, Khloe and Lamar have signed pre-nuptials agreement. Therefore, if they decide to end their relationship, the process will be simpler because it keeps their assets separate. The sources also say that previous reports suggesting that Khloe will get more money if Lamar cheats on her is not true. There is reportedly no "infidelity clause" in the prenup.
On the same date, Khloe wrote several cryptic messages which apparently referred to her relationship with Lamar on Twitter. "If I love u. It's a deep 4ever love. Ride til the end. Family/friend. Its simply called love. I take it seriously. Don't judge unless u r in it," she wrote. "Not all scars can be seen and not all love can be explained. The deepest love is also the hardest to express. Only those in it understand," she wrote in another post.
She also said, "We all have our own journeys in life. So even if u don't accept mine. Be kind... We all have a journey 2travel & I want to walk mine, my way. Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything."
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test