Bruce Willis Gets Idea for Next 'Die Hard' Film in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo
Bruce Willis reminds his fans of his upcoming hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live" this week. He appears in a promo video with regular player Cecily Strong, who seems to be more excited than the actor himself as she gets to appear in an "SNL" promo for the first time.
In another skit, Strong asks Willis' help to save people from "a group of evil geniuses" who are taking over Rockefeller Center. Instead of jumping into action like his characters in movies usually do, the 58-year-old does what a sane person would do, dialling 911.
The John McClane of the "Die Hard" film series also gets a chance to show off his Harmonica skills and gets interested in a title that Strong pitches for the next "Die Hard" film. He later gets tricked into reciting a romantice line and hugging Strong.
Willis will host the October 12 episode of "SNL" with Katy Perry as musical guest. This will be Willis' second time hosting the NBC variety show after tackling the same duty in 1989.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius