Bruce Willis Gets Idea for Next 'Die Hard' Film in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo
Bruce Willis reminds his fans of his upcoming hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live" this week. He appears in a promo video with regular player Cecily Strong, who seems to be more excited than the actor himself as she gets to appear in an "SNL" promo for the first time.
In another skit, Strong asks Willis' help to save people from "a group of evil geniuses" who are taking over Rockefeller Center. Instead of jumping into action like his characters in movies usually do, the 58-year-old does what a sane person would do, dialling 911.
The John McClane of the "Die Hard" film series also gets a chance to show off his Harmonica skills and gets interested in a title that Strong pitches for the next "Die Hard" film. He later gets tricked into reciting a romantice line and hugging Strong.
Willis will host the October 12 episode of "SNL" with Katy Perry as musical guest. This will be Willis' second time hosting the NBC variety show after tackling the same duty in 1989.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date