Bruce Willis Gets Idea for Next 'Die Hard' Film in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo
Bruce Willis reminds his fans of his upcoming hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live" this week. He appears in a promo video with regular player Cecily Strong, who seems to be more excited than the actor himself as she gets to appear in an "SNL" promo for the first time.
In another skit, Strong asks Willis' help to save people from "a group of evil geniuses" who are taking over Rockefeller Center. Instead of jumping into action like his characters in movies usually do, the 58-year-old does what a sane person would do, dialling 911.
The John McClane of the "Die Hard" film series also gets a chance to show off his Harmonica skills and gets interested in a title that Strong pitches for the next "Die Hard" film. He later gets tricked into reciting a romantice line and hugging Strong.
Willis will host the October 12 episode of "SNL" with Katy Perry as musical guest. This will be Willis' second time hosting the NBC variety show after tackling the same duty in 1989.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny