Bruce Willis Gets Idea for Next 'Die Hard' Film in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo
Bruce Willis reminds his fans of his upcoming hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live" this week. He appears in a promo video with regular player Cecily Strong, who seems to be more excited than the actor himself as she gets to appear in an "SNL" promo for the first time.
In another skit, Strong asks Willis' help to save people from "a group of evil geniuses" who are taking over Rockefeller Center. Instead of jumping into action like his characters in movies usually do, the 58-year-old does what a sane person would do, dialling 911.
The John McClane of the "Die Hard" film series also gets a chance to show off his Harmonica skills and gets interested in a title that Strong pitches for the next "Die Hard" film. He later gets tricked into reciting a romantice line and hugging Strong.
Willis will host the October 12 episode of "SNL" with Katy Perry as musical guest. This will be Willis' second time hosting the NBC variety show after tackling the same duty in 1989.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'