Bruce Willis Gets Idea for Next 'Die Hard' Film in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo
Bruce Willis reminds his fans of his upcoming hosting gig on "Saturday Night Live" this week. He appears in a promo video with regular player Cecily Strong, who seems to be more excited than the actor himself as she gets to appear in an "SNL" promo for the first time.
In another skit, Strong asks Willis' help to save people from "a group of evil geniuses" who are taking over Rockefeller Center. Instead of jumping into action like his characters in movies usually do, the 58-year-old does what a sane person would do, dialling 911.
The John McClane of the "Die Hard" film series also gets a chance to show off his Harmonica skills and gets interested in a title that Strong pitches for the next "Die Hard" film. He later gets tricked into reciting a romantice line and hugging Strong.
Willis will host the October 12 episode of "SNL" with Katy Perry as musical guest. This will be Willis' second time hosting the NBC variety show after tackling the same duty in 1989.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia