Rihanna Hates Paparazzi 'More Than the Nazi'
Rihanna expressed her dislike to paparazzi in her latest Instagram post. The "Umbrella" singer, who performed three shows in Auckland, New Zealand as a part of Diamonds World Tour, took to Instagram on October 8 to share a photo of her which was apparently taken from outside an Auckland hotel room.
"I hate these n****z more than the Nazi," she wrote. The caption is a quote from Kanye West's 2007 song "Flashing Lights". The photo, which was taken by photographer Simon Runting, shows her standing in her room with a white blanket wrapped around her body.
In a recent interview with Glamour magazine, Rihanna talked about feeling "trapped" because of paparazzi's constant appearance. "There's stuff like not being able to walk around as I please. I feel like I'm being watched. Always. Like, I want to tan topless somewhere, and I know I probably could never do that. Even if I'm upstairs in my bedroom, and the curtains are pulled, I feel like a paparazzo's outside on a boat somewhere or somebody's peeping," she said.
In other news, a moving truck was spotted at Rihanna's Pacific Palisades mansion on Wednesday. According to a TMZ report, Rihanna hasn't been at the house for more than two months and the truck was in the process to move her last belongings from the house. There were several trespassers and attempted burglars caught at or around the property. A source added that Rihanna would mostly live in New York.
More Rihanna News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance