Rihanna Hates Paparazzi 'More Than the Nazi'
Rihanna expressed her dislike to paparazzi in her latest Instagram post. The "Umbrella" singer, who performed three shows in Auckland, New Zealand as a part of Diamonds World Tour, took to Instagram on October 8 to share a photo of her which was apparently taken from outside an Auckland hotel room.
"I hate these n****z more than the Nazi," she wrote. The caption is a quote from Kanye West's 2007 song "Flashing Lights". The photo, which was taken by photographer Simon Runting, shows her standing in her room with a white blanket wrapped around her body.
In a recent interview with Glamour magazine, Rihanna talked about feeling "trapped" because of paparazzi's constant appearance. "There's stuff like not being able to walk around as I please. I feel like I'm being watched. Always. Like, I want to tan topless somewhere, and I know I probably could never do that. Even if I'm upstairs in my bedroom, and the curtains are pulled, I feel like a paparazzo's outside on a boat somewhere or somebody's peeping," she said.
In other news, a moving truck was spotted at Rihanna's Pacific Palisades mansion on Wednesday. According to a TMZ report, Rihanna hasn't been at the house for more than two months and the truck was in the process to move her last belongings from the house. There were several trespassers and attempted burglars caught at or around the property. A source added that Rihanna would mostly live in New York.
More Rihanna News
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship