Rihanna Hates Paparazzi 'More Than the Nazi'
Rihanna expressed her dislike to paparazzi in her latest Instagram post. The "Umbrella" singer, who performed three shows in Auckland, New Zealand as a part of Diamonds World Tour, took to Instagram on October 8 to share a photo of her which was apparently taken from outside an Auckland hotel room.
"I hate these n****z more than the Nazi," she wrote. The caption is a quote from Kanye West's 2007 song "Flashing Lights". The photo, which was taken by photographer Simon Runting, shows her standing in her room with a white blanket wrapped around her body.
In a recent interview with Glamour magazine, Rihanna talked about feeling "trapped" because of paparazzi's constant appearance. "There's stuff like not being able to walk around as I please. I feel like I'm being watched. Always. Like, I want to tan topless somewhere, and I know I probably could never do that. Even if I'm upstairs in my bedroom, and the curtains are pulled, I feel like a paparazzo's outside on a boat somewhere or somebody's peeping," she said.
In other news, a moving truck was spotted at Rihanna's Pacific Palisades mansion on Wednesday. According to a TMZ report, Rihanna hasn't been at the house for more than two months and the truck was in the process to move her last belongings from the house. There were several trespassers and attempted burglars caught at or around the property. A source added that Rihanna would mostly live in New York.
More Rihanna News
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation