Rihanna Hates Paparazzi 'More Than the Nazi'
Rihanna expressed her dislike to paparazzi in her latest Instagram post. The "Umbrella" singer, who performed three shows in Auckland, New Zealand as a part of Diamonds World Tour, took to Instagram on October 8 to share a photo of her which was apparently taken from outside an Auckland hotel room.
"I hate these n****z more than the Nazi," she wrote. The caption is a quote from Kanye West's 2007 song "Flashing Lights". The photo, which was taken by photographer Simon Runting, shows her standing in her room with a white blanket wrapped around her body.
In a recent interview with Glamour magazine, Rihanna talked about feeling "trapped" because of paparazzi's constant appearance. "There's stuff like not being able to walk around as I please. I feel like I'm being watched. Always. Like, I want to tan topless somewhere, and I know I probably could never do that. Even if I'm upstairs in my bedroom, and the curtains are pulled, I feel like a paparazzo's outside on a boat somewhere or somebody's peeping," she said.
In other news, a moving truck was spotted at Rihanna's Pacific Palisades mansion on Wednesday. According to a TMZ report, Rihanna hasn't been at the house for more than two months and the truck was in the process to move her last belongings from the house. There were several trespassers and attempted burglars caught at or around the property. A source added that Rihanna would mostly live in New York.
More Rihanna News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'