Tammin Sursok Gives Birth to Daughter Phoenix Emmanuel
Australian actress Tammin Sursok and her actor/director husband Sean McEwen welcomed their first child on Tuesday, October 8. The "Pretty Little Liars" cast member gave birth to a nine-pounds, twelve-ounces bouncing baby girl they named Phoenix Emmanuel.
"Everyone is happy and healthy. A gift from God today. Pure love," the new mom wrote on her Instagram account. Phoenix Emmanuel is the couple's first child together after they tied the knot last August 24, 2011 in Florence, Italy.
Back in June, the couple announced Sursok's pregnancy, saying they felt "blessed to be having a baby" and that they would be "happy with either a boy or a girl." Just two months later, the soon-to-be parents excitedly confirmed that they would be having a daughter for their first baby by declaring, "What a blessing to add a little girl to our family!"
Sursok and McEwen are looking forward to further expanding their family in the coming years, with a total of "three or four" children in the brood, according to the 30-year-old actress/singer. She plans to do this while portraying her role as Jenna Marshall on her ABC Family teen drama series and juggling it along with her music career, wherein she last starred in the Nickelodeon musical film "Spectacular!" and was featured on seven tracks in its soundtrack, two of which were solos.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2