Tammin Sursok Gives Birth to Daughter Phoenix Emmanuel
Australian actress Tammin Sursok and her actor/director husband Sean McEwen welcomed their first child on Tuesday, October 8. The "Pretty Little Liars" cast member gave birth to a nine-pounds, twelve-ounces bouncing baby girl they named Phoenix Emmanuel.
"Everyone is happy and healthy. A gift from God today. Pure love," the new mom wrote on her Instagram account. Phoenix Emmanuel is the couple's first child together after they tied the knot last August 24, 2011 in Florence, Italy.
Back in June, the couple announced Sursok's pregnancy, saying they felt "blessed to be having a baby" and that they would be "happy with either a boy or a girl." Just two months later, the soon-to-be parents excitedly confirmed that they would be having a daughter for their first baby by declaring, "What a blessing to add a little girl to our family!"
Sursok and McEwen are looking forward to further expanding their family in the coming years, with a total of "three or four" children in the brood, according to the 30-year-old actress/singer. She plans to do this while portraying her role as Jenna Marshall on her ABC Family teen drama series and juggling it along with her music career, wherein she last starred in the Nickelodeon musical film "Spectacular!" and was featured on seven tracks in its soundtrack, two of which were solos.
- Royal Tantrum! Princess Charlotte Cries and Refuses to Board Helicopter in Hamburg
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' New Season 7 Trailer Sees Melisandre's Return
- Listen to Cara Delevingne's Sultry Song From 'Valerian' Soundtrack
- Comic-Con: Todd McFarlane Teams Up With 'Get Out' Producer for 'Spawn' Movie
- Jada Pinkett Smith on Swingers Rumors: I Wish I and Will Smith Were!
- Comic-Con: 'The Gifted' Debuts New Mutant-Filled Trailer, Confirms No Crossover With 'X-Men'
- Report: 'Harley Quinn vs The Joker' Spin-Off in Development at Warner Bros.
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2