Tammin Sursok Gives Birth to Daughter Phoenix Emmanuel
Australian actress Tammin Sursok and her actor/director husband Sean McEwen welcomed their first child on Tuesday, October 8. The "Pretty Little Liars" cast member gave birth to a nine-pounds, twelve-ounces bouncing baby girl they named Phoenix Emmanuel.
"Everyone is happy and healthy. A gift from God today. Pure love," the new mom wrote on her Instagram account. Phoenix Emmanuel is the couple's first child together after they tied the knot last August 24, 2011 in Florence, Italy.
Back in June, the couple announced Sursok's pregnancy, saying they felt "blessed to be having a baby" and that they would be "happy with either a boy or a girl." Just two months later, the soon-to-be parents excitedly confirmed that they would be having a daughter for their first baby by declaring, "What a blessing to add a little girl to our family!"
Sursok and McEwen are looking forward to further expanding their family in the coming years, with a total of "three or four" children in the brood, according to the 30-year-old actress/singer. She plans to do this while portraying her role as Jenna Marshall on her ABC Family teen drama series and juggling it along with her music career, wherein she last starred in the Nickelodeon musical film "Spectacular!" and was featured on seven tracks in its soundtrack, two of which were solos.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip