Tammin Sursok Gives Birth to Daughter Phoenix Emmanuel
Australian actress Tammin Sursok and her actor/director husband Sean McEwen welcomed their first child on Tuesday, October 8. The "Pretty Little Liars" cast member gave birth to a nine-pounds, twelve-ounces bouncing baby girl they named Phoenix Emmanuel.
"Everyone is happy and healthy. A gift from God today. Pure love," the new mom wrote on her Instagram account. Phoenix Emmanuel is the couple's first child together after they tied the knot last August 24, 2011 in Florence, Italy.
Back in June, the couple announced Sursok's pregnancy, saying they felt "blessed to be having a baby" and that they would be "happy with either a boy or a girl." Just two months later, the soon-to-be parents excitedly confirmed that they would be having a daughter for their first baby by declaring, "What a blessing to add a little girl to our family!"
Sursok and McEwen are looking forward to further expanding their family in the coming years, with a total of "three or four" children in the brood, according to the 30-year-old actress/singer. She plans to do this while portraying her role as Jenna Marshall on her ABC Family teen drama series and juggling it along with her music career, wherein she last starred in the Nickelodeon musical film "Spectacular!" and was featured on seven tracks in its soundtrack, two of which were solos.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover