Tammin Sursok Gives Birth to Daughter Phoenix Emmanuel
Australian actress Tammin Sursok and her actor/director husband Sean McEwen welcomed their first child on Tuesday, October 8. The "Pretty Little Liars" cast member gave birth to a nine-pounds, twelve-ounces bouncing baby girl they named Phoenix Emmanuel.
"Everyone is happy and healthy. A gift from God today. Pure love," the new mom wrote on her Instagram account. Phoenix Emmanuel is the couple's first child together after they tied the knot last August 24, 2011 in Florence, Italy.
Back in June, the couple announced Sursok's pregnancy, saying they felt "blessed to be having a baby" and that they would be "happy with either a boy or a girl." Just two months later, the soon-to-be parents excitedly confirmed that they would be having a daughter for their first baby by declaring, "What a blessing to add a little girl to our family!"
Sursok and McEwen are looking forward to further expanding their family in the coming years, with a total of "three or four" children in the brood, according to the 30-year-old actress/singer. She plans to do this while portraying her role as Jenna Marshall on her ABC Family teen drama series and juggling it along with her music career, wherein she last starred in the Nickelodeon musical film "Spectacular!" and was featured on seven tracks in its soundtrack, two of which were solos.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent