Snoop Dogg Serenades Kate Upton in Hot Pockets Music Video Commercial
Rapper Snoop Dogg has teamed up with Sports Illustrated model Kate Upton in a new Hot Pockets commercial. Arriving via YouTube on Tuesday, October 8, the video opens with Kate falling asleep after eating a Hot Pocket while watching "Larry King Live", where Snoop makes an appearance.
She then enters a Hot Pockets' dream world. In her dream, Snoop takes her to a colorful bizarre tour while serenading her with "You Got What I Eat", a playful reinterpretation of Biz Markie's 1989 song called "Just a Friend".
Also starring Larry King, Bow Wow and Oliver Cooper, the four-minute clip features Snoop singing, "You got what I eat/ Now you say you're just a baker, but you're my Hot Pocket baker/ Oh baby you got what I eat/ You got that hot buttery crust/ I need your hot buttery crust."
The new video is a follow-up to "Pocket Like It's Hot", Snoop's first Hot Pocket ad.
"I love working with the Hot Pockets sandwiches team," Snoop said of the new video in a statement. "They let me do what I do and bring the funk out with their message, you know? We needed to top 'Pocket Like It's Hot', and this video is so dope. It's funnier, and we got the flyest girl in it with me."
More Snoop Dogg News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans