Johnathon Schaech and Julie Solomon Debut Baby Camden Quinn
Johnathon Schaech and his wife Julie Solomon have shared first photos of their son Camden Quinn. The "Ray Donovan" actor took to Twitter on Thursday, October 3 to share a photo of him kissing baby Camden. "Camden Quinn - Daddy loves you!!!" he captioned the black-and-white photo.
Julie also shared a photo of baby Camden via her Instagram page. "#tbt to last week, when my 3 week old was a 2 week old," she wrote. The sweet photo shows the new mother holding her sleeping baby. Wearing a white top, Julie is all smiles as she watches her baby.
"The best show isn't 'Ray Donovan' anymore. It's watching Camden Quinn on the baby monitor for hours. I look in Camden's eyes and I see nothing but his future - and my purpose," the proud father gushed over his first child, as quoted by PEOPLE. He added, "From the moment Camden was born, I changed for the good - forever."
The "Hercules 3D" star revealed in early September that he and Julie tied the knot back in July. Shortly after the wedding revelation, the couple welcomed their first child. Camden arrived on September 12, measuring in at 7 pounds, 15 ounces and 19 inches. "It all makes sense now. We are so happy and beyond excited - life has just begun," the 44-year-old actor said after the baby's birth.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says