'Charlie Countryman' First Trailer: Shia LaBeouf Dangerously in Love With Mob Boss' Wife
The first trailer for romantic action drama "Charlie Countryman" has just arrived, starring Shia LaBeouf as the title character and Evan Rachel Wood as Gabi, his love interest. The two pair first met when her father died and he happened to be the guy who sat next to the dead man on the plane.
Charlie was just an ordinary guy before he met Gabi. His normal life changes when he decides to pursue her, not knowing that a crime boss already laid claim on her and has no intention of letting her go. Determined to keep her safe, he follows her into the violent world of Romanian criminal underground.
Mads Mikkelsen plays the mob boss. The Fredrik Bond-directed pic is also supported by Rupert Grint and Melissa Leo. It was premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival and was later screened in competition at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival. It is now due in U.S. theaters on November 8.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist