'Charlie Countryman' First Trailer: Shia LaBeouf Dangerously in Love With Mob Boss' Wife
The first trailer for romantic action drama "Charlie Countryman" has just arrived, starring Shia LaBeouf as the title character and Evan Rachel Wood as Gabi, his love interest. The two pair first met when her father died and he happened to be the guy who sat next to the dead man on the plane.
Charlie was just an ordinary guy before he met Gabi. His normal life changes when he decides to pursue her, not knowing that a crime boss already laid claim on her and has no intention of letting her go. Determined to keep her safe, he follows her into the violent world of Romanian criminal underground.
Mads Mikkelsen plays the mob boss. The Fredrik Bond-directed pic is also supported by Rupert Grint and Melissa Leo. It was premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival and was later screened in competition at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival. It is now due in U.S. theaters on November 8.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order