'Charlie Countryman' First Trailer: Shia LaBeouf Dangerously in Love With Mob Boss' Wife
The first trailer for romantic action drama "Charlie Countryman" has just arrived, starring Shia LaBeouf as the title character and Evan Rachel Wood as Gabi, his love interest. The two pair first met when her father died and he happened to be the guy who sat next to the dead man on the plane.
Charlie was just an ordinary guy before he met Gabi. His normal life changes when he decides to pursue her, not knowing that a crime boss already laid claim on her and has no intention of letting her go. Determined to keep her safe, he follows her into the violent world of Romanian criminal underground.
Mads Mikkelsen plays the mob boss. The Fredrik Bond-directed pic is also supported by Rupert Grint and Melissa Leo. It was premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival and was later screened in competition at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival. It is now due in U.S. theaters on November 8.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns