'Charlie Countryman' First Trailer: Shia LaBeouf Dangerously in Love With Mob Boss' Wife
The first trailer for romantic action drama "Charlie Countryman" has just arrived, starring Shia LaBeouf as the title character and Evan Rachel Wood as Gabi, his love interest. The two pair first met when her father died and he happened to be the guy who sat next to the dead man on the plane.
Charlie was just an ordinary guy before he met Gabi. His normal life changes when he decides to pursue her, not knowing that a crime boss already laid claim on her and has no intention of letting her go. Determined to keep her safe, he follows her into the violent world of Romanian criminal underground.
Mads Mikkelsen plays the mob boss. The Fredrik Bond-directed pic is also supported by Rupert Grint and Melissa Leo. It was premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival and was later screened in competition at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival. It is now due in U.S. theaters on November 8.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones