'Charlie Countryman' First Trailer: Shia LaBeouf Dangerously in Love With Mob Boss' Wife
The first trailer for romantic action drama "Charlie Countryman" has just arrived, starring Shia LaBeouf as the title character and Evan Rachel Wood as Gabi, his love interest. The two pair first met when her father died and he happened to be the guy who sat next to the dead man on the plane.
Charlie was just an ordinary guy before he met Gabi. His normal life changes when he decides to pursue her, not knowing that a crime boss already laid claim on her and has no intention of letting her go. Determined to keep her safe, he follows her into the violent world of Romanian criminal underground.
Mads Mikkelsen plays the mob boss. The Fredrik Bond-directed pic is also supported by Rupert Grint and Melissa Leo. It was premiered at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival and was later screened in competition at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival. It is now due in U.S. theaters on November 8.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says