David Boreanaz Shoots Down 'Bones' Exit Rumor
David Boreanaz is not planning to leave "Bones". Despite rumor saying that he would exit the show after season 9, the actor replied with an affirmative answer when asked on Twitter if he would be returning to the FOX series for season 10.
On Monday, October 7, a fan named Madison MacInnes asked him, "@David_Boreanaz will you be returning for season 10 of #Bones ?" He responded to the question it with, "yes, if we get picked up."
Earlier the same day, RadarOnline reported that "David is telling friends" that the current ninth installment that will end in May 2014 would be his last season on "Bones". A source claimed it's not a negotiating tactic.
The source said female lead Emily Deschanel was willing to keep the show going even without Boreanaz, but FOX allegedly thought otherwise. "The show makes a lot of money, but re-casting a lead is always a challenge," the source explained. "The network could throw in the towel if David can't be signed for more seasons after this one."
The current season of "Bones" will feature Booth and Brennan's wedding after she happily accepted his proposal in the latest episode aired on Monday night.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami