David Boreanaz Shoots Down 'Bones' Exit Rumor
David Boreanaz is not planning to leave "Bones". Despite rumor saying that he would exit the show after season 9, the actor replied with an affirmative answer when asked on Twitter if he would be returning to the FOX series for season 10.
On Monday, October 7, a fan named Madison MacInnes asked him, "@David_Boreanaz will you be returning for season 10 of #Bones ?" He responded to the question it with, "yes, if we get picked up."
Earlier the same day, RadarOnline reported that "David is telling friends" that the current ninth installment that will end in May 2014 would be his last season on "Bones". A source claimed it's not a negotiating tactic.
The source said female lead Emily Deschanel was willing to keep the show going even without Boreanaz, but FOX allegedly thought otherwise. "The show makes a lot of money, but re-casting a lead is always a challenge," the source explained. "The network could throw in the towel if David can't be signed for more seasons after this one."
The current season of "Bones" will feature Booth and Brennan's wedding after she happily accepted his proposal in the latest episode aired on Monday night.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift