George Miller's 'Justice League' Script Leaks
A script written for George Miller's "Justice League", a 2007 project to bring together DC's most powerful heroes, has landed online. It follows the dream team of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, The Flash, and Martian Manhunter.
If the ambitious movie saw the light of the day, it would have focused on the seven mighty heroes as they struggled with their own superpowered interpersonal relationships. In the canceled story, Bruce Wayne installed a satellite system to spy on his friends.
Before the film was canned, it was set have Armie Hammer starring as Batman, Megan Gale as Wonder Woman, D.J. Cotrona as Superman, Adam Brody as The Flash, and Common as Green Lantern. The casting drew negative responses from fans.
The movie was initially planned to film Down Under. But due to a writer's strike and a change in Australia's tax rebate incentive, the budget ballooned to over $200 million. After multiple delays, the project was eventually canceled in 2010.
More Justice League Part One News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding