George Miller's 'Justice League' Script Leaks
A script written for George Miller's "Justice League", a 2007 project to bring together DC's most powerful heroes, has landed online. It follows the dream team of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, The Flash, and Martian Manhunter.
If the ambitious movie saw the light of the day, it would have focused on the seven mighty heroes as they struggled with their own superpowered interpersonal relationships. In the canceled story, Bruce Wayne installed a satellite system to spy on his friends.
Before the film was canned, it was set have Armie Hammer starring as Batman, Megan Gale as Wonder Woman, D.J. Cotrona as Superman, Adam Brody as The Flash, and Common as Green Lantern. The casting drew negative responses from fans.
The movie was initially planned to film Down Under. But due to a writer's strike and a change in Australia's tax rebate incentive, the budget ballooned to over $200 million. After multiple delays, the project was eventually canceled in 2010.
More Justice League News
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce