George Miller's 'Justice League' Script Leaks
A script written for George Miller's "Justice League", a 2007 project to bring together DC's most powerful heroes, has landed online. It follows the dream team of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, The Flash, and Martian Manhunter.
If the ambitious movie saw the light of the day, it would have focused on the seven mighty heroes as they struggled with their own superpowered interpersonal relationships. In the canceled story, Bruce Wayne installed a satellite system to spy on his friends.
Before the film was canned, it was set have Armie Hammer starring as Batman, Megan Gale as Wonder Woman, D.J. Cotrona as Superman, Adam Brody as The Flash, and Common as Green Lantern. The casting drew negative responses from fans.
The movie was initially planned to film Down Under. But due to a writer's strike and a change in Australia's tax rebate incentive, the budget ballooned to over $200 million. After multiple delays, the project was eventually canceled in 2010.
More Justice League News
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii