George Miller's 'Justice League' Script Leaks
A script written for George Miller's "Justice League", a 2007 project to bring together DC's most powerful heroes, has landed online. It follows the dream team of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, The Flash, and Martian Manhunter.
If the ambitious movie saw the light of the day, it would have focused on the seven mighty heroes as they struggled with their own superpowered interpersonal relationships. In the canceled story, Bruce Wayne installed a satellite system to spy on his friends.
Before the film was canned, it was set have Armie Hammer starring as Batman, Megan Gale as Wonder Woman, D.J. Cotrona as Superman, Adam Brody as The Flash, and Common as Green Lantern. The casting drew negative responses from fans.
The movie was initially planned to film Down Under. But due to a writer's strike and a change in Australia's tax rebate incentive, the budget ballooned to over $200 million. After multiple delays, the project was eventually canceled in 2010.
More Justice League News
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Finale Title Revealed - Here's How It May Hint at the Plot
- 'Justice League 2' Pushed Back to Make Room for Ben Affleck's 'Batman'
- Alexa PenaVega Gives Birth to First Child With Husband Carlos
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title