George Miller's 'Justice League' Script Leaks
A script written for George Miller's "Justice League", a 2007 project to bring together DC's most powerful heroes, has landed online. It follows the dream team of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Aquaman, The Flash, and Martian Manhunter.
If the ambitious movie saw the light of the day, it would have focused on the seven mighty heroes as they struggled with their own superpowered interpersonal relationships. In the canceled story, Bruce Wayne installed a satellite system to spy on his friends.
Before the film was canned, it was set have Armie Hammer starring as Batman, Megan Gale as Wonder Woman, D.J. Cotrona as Superman, Adam Brody as The Flash, and Common as Green Lantern. The casting drew negative responses from fans.
The movie was initially planned to film Down Under. But due to a writer's strike and a change in Australia's tax rebate incentive, the budget ballooned to over $200 million. After multiple delays, the project was eventually canceled in 2010.
More Justice League News
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway