Kris and Bruce Jenner Confirm Split: 'We Are Much Happier This Way'
After repeated denials that they have a rocky marriage, Kris Jenner and Bruce Jenner finally confirm they have indeed split. "We are living separately and we are much happier this way," the couple says in a joint statement.
"But we will always have much love and respect for each other. Even though we are separated, we will always remain best friends and, as always, our family will remain our number one priority," the estranged couple continues.
The Kardashian matriarch adds to Us Weekly, "There is no animosity. We are united and committed to our family. We ended a marriage, but that's not the end of our friendship. I will always love him, but we are longer a couple in that way."
Kris has been spotted ditching her wedding ring these past few weeks, but rumor suggests she has split from Bruce for months. According to Us Weekly, the family kept the separation under wraps for a year now. No divorce paper is filed so far.
The couple who married in 1991 has indeed been plagued with split rumor since last year. "We just laugh it off," Kris said back in November. "We love each other and just laugh about it...These kind of stories have been circulating for the last couple of years."
The momager, 57, even still tweeted a love note for her husband in April this year to mark their 22th wedding anniversary, "Happy Anniversary Bruce!!!! Best 22 years I could ever have imagined...hope the next 22 is even more fabulous...I love you!"
Khloe Kardashian, however, did admit in June that the couple no longer lived under the same roof, but she insisted people shouldn't read too much into their living arrangement. "They're not having problems, but they still like to live apart, which is definitely different," she told Jay Leno.
"You know, Bruce and my mom, they wanted some... In my house there is a man room for [Lamar Odom]. A room, not a different house. So I think they took my idea and ran with it. They got another house and Bruce stays there sometimes."
Kris and Bruce have two daughters together, Kendall Jenner, 17, and Kylie Jenner, 16. She's also a mom to Kourtney Kardashian, Kim kardashian, Khloe and Rob Kardashian from her first marriage to Robert Kardashian. He has four children as well from previous relationships.
Kris remains living in their family's home in Calabasas with their daughters, while Bruce reportedly has been staying in Malibu. It's not the only marital woes in the family, as Khloe is also facing her own problem with Lamar following the NBA star's alleged drug issue.
More Kris Jenner News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video