Charlize Theron Is 'Fine' After Secretly Undergoing Neck Surgery
Charlize Theron is recovering after secretly undergoing a surgery for an injury she got on filming set several years ago. According to multiple sources, the 38-year-old star had a spine injury when filming her 2005 action movie, "Aeon Flux".
"She's fine. It was no big deal and a very minor procedure," a source said. Another source explained that the "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress finally decided to have the corrective operation after the pain got worse, saying, "It's been bothering her a lot lately so she had surgery to correct it and they had to go through her neck."
Theron has been keeping quiet about the surgery. When attending Variety magazine's 5th Annual Power of Women event in Beverly Hills on Friday, October 4, the mother of Jackson was seen wearing a short Stella McCartney dress with a white neck scarf in attempt to hide her neck bandage.
"She's got a small Band-Aid on her neck," another source said. "She kept fussing with the white scarf. She [was] wearing to cover it, but it was poking out and visible."
More Charlize Theron News
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video