Charlize Theron Is 'Fine' After Secretly Undergoing Neck Surgery
Charlize Theron is recovering after secretly undergoing a surgery for an injury she got on filming set several years ago. According to multiple sources, the 38-year-old star had a spine injury when filming her 2005 action movie, "Aeon Flux".
"She's fine. It was no big deal and a very minor procedure," a source said. Another source explained that the "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress finally decided to have the corrective operation after the pain got worse, saying, "It's been bothering her a lot lately so she had surgery to correct it and they had to go through her neck."
Theron has been keeping quiet about the surgery. When attending Variety magazine's 5th Annual Power of Women event in Beverly Hills on Friday, October 4, the mother of Jackson was seen wearing a short Stella McCartney dress with a white neck scarf in attempt to hide her neck bandage.
"She's got a small Band-Aid on her neck," another source said. "She kept fussing with the white scarf. She [was] wearing to cover it, but it was poking out and visible."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie