Charlize Theron Is 'Fine' After Secretly Undergoing Neck Surgery
Charlize Theron is recovering after secretly undergoing a surgery for an injury she got on filming set several years ago. According to multiple sources, the 38-year-old star had a spine injury when filming her 2005 action movie, "Aeon Flux".
"She's fine. It was no big deal and a very minor procedure," a source said. Another source explained that the "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress finally decided to have the corrective operation after the pain got worse, saying, "It's been bothering her a lot lately so she had surgery to correct it and they had to go through her neck."
Theron has been keeping quiet about the surgery. When attending Variety magazine's 5th Annual Power of Women event in Beverly Hills on Friday, October 4, the mother of Jackson was seen wearing a short Stella McCartney dress with a white neck scarf in attempt to hide her neck bandage.
"She's got a small Band-Aid on her neck," another source said. "She kept fussing with the white scarf. She [was] wearing to cover it, but it was poking out and visible."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic