Ariana Grande Fires Back at Jai Brooks' Cheating Accusations
Following Jai Brooks' lengthy Twitter rant where he said her former lover Ariana Grande cheated on him with The Wanted's Nathan Sykes, Grande fired back with her own series of tweets to defend herself against Brooks' potentially damaging accusations. The 20-year-old songstress said it's simply untrue and just a publicity stunt on the part of the YouTube comedian.
"You said to me if I didn't come back to you, you'd make me look bad to the entire world... I'm no longer afraid of you or your lies anymore," tweeted Grande. "I'm going to be the lady my mother raised and carry myself with class and dignity... But I will never be any man's press opportunity," wrote the "Baby I" singer.
Grande also expressed how confident she was despite Brooks' attempt to project her as a two-timing gal, "My fans know what kind of person I am. Never let any man discredit u or the values you were raised with". She added, "I'm finally happy. Words can't hurt me anymore."
While Grande bravely defended herself, the supposed third party, Sykes, had also spoken out over what he called vicious lies perpetrated against her girlfriend "for there to be anything bad said about her." Reacting to how Grande responded to Brooks' cheating accusations, the boyband member described it as "classy," adding, "Always a lady, always respectable...Such class and sophistication - which is why I absolutely adore her. Ahhh!"
More Ariana Grande News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake