Ariana Grande Fires Back at Jai Brooks' Cheating Accusations
Following Jai Brooks' lengthy Twitter rant where he said her former lover Ariana Grande cheated on him with The Wanted's Nathan Sykes, Grande fired back with her own series of tweets to defend herself against Brooks' potentially damaging accusations. The 20-year-old songstress said it's simply untrue and just a publicity stunt on the part of the YouTube comedian.
"You said to me if I didn't come back to you, you'd make me look bad to the entire world... I'm no longer afraid of you or your lies anymore," tweeted Grande. "I'm going to be the lady my mother raised and carry myself with class and dignity... But I will never be any man's press opportunity," wrote the "Baby I" singer.
Grande also expressed how confident she was despite Brooks' attempt to project her as a two-timing gal, "My fans know what kind of person I am. Never let any man discredit u or the values you were raised with". She added, "I'm finally happy. Words can't hurt me anymore."
While Grande bravely defended herself, the supposed third party, Sykes, had also spoken out over what he called vicious lies perpetrated against her girlfriend "for there to be anything bad said about her." Reacting to how Grande responded to Brooks' cheating accusations, the boyband member described it as "classy," adding, "Always a lady, always respectable...Such class and sophistication - which is why I absolutely adore her. Ahhh!"
More Ariana Grande News
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie