Ariana Grande Fires Back at Jai Brooks' Cheating Accusations
Following Jai Brooks' lengthy Twitter rant where he said her former lover Ariana Grande cheated on him with The Wanted's Nathan Sykes, Grande fired back with her own series of tweets to defend herself against Brooks' potentially damaging accusations. The 20-year-old songstress said it's simply untrue and just a publicity stunt on the part of the YouTube comedian.
"You said to me if I didn't come back to you, you'd make me look bad to the entire world... I'm no longer afraid of you or your lies anymore," tweeted Grande. "I'm going to be the lady my mother raised and carry myself with class and dignity... But I will never be any man's press opportunity," wrote the "Baby I" singer.
Grande also expressed how confident she was despite Brooks' attempt to project her as a two-timing gal, "My fans know what kind of person I am. Never let any man discredit u or the values you were raised with". She added, "I'm finally happy. Words can't hurt me anymore."
While Grande bravely defended herself, the supposed third party, Sykes, had also spoken out over what he called vicious lies perpetrated against her girlfriend "for there to be anything bad said about her." Reacting to how Grande responded to Brooks' cheating accusations, the boyband member described it as "classy," adding, "Always a lady, always respectable...Such class and sophistication - which is why I absolutely adore her. Ahhh!"
More Ariana Grande News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny