Ariana Grande Fires Back at Jai Brooks' Cheating Accusations
Following Jai Brooks' lengthy Twitter rant where he said her former lover Ariana Grande cheated on him with The Wanted's Nathan Sykes, Grande fired back with her own series of tweets to defend herself against Brooks' potentially damaging accusations. The 20-year-old songstress said it's simply untrue and just a publicity stunt on the part of the YouTube comedian.
"You said to me if I didn't come back to you, you'd make me look bad to the entire world... I'm no longer afraid of you or your lies anymore," tweeted Grande. "I'm going to be the lady my mother raised and carry myself with class and dignity... But I will never be any man's press opportunity," wrote the "Baby I" singer.
Grande also expressed how confident she was despite Brooks' attempt to project her as a two-timing gal, "My fans know what kind of person I am. Never let any man discredit u or the values you were raised with". She added, "I'm finally happy. Words can't hurt me anymore."
While Grande bravely defended herself, the supposed third party, Sykes, had also spoken out over what he called vicious lies perpetrated against her girlfriend "for there to be anything bad said about her." Reacting to how Grande responded to Brooks' cheating accusations, the boyband member described it as "classy," adding, "Always a lady, always respectable...Such class and sophistication - which is why I absolutely adore her. Ahhh!"
More Ariana Grande News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie