Kanye West Ordered to Stay Away From Paparazzo After LAX Scuffle
A judge ordered Kanye West to stay away from a paparazzo who was involved in a scuffle with him at LAX back in July. In a court session on Monday, October 7, the judge also advised the paparazzo, Daniel Ramos, to keep his distance from the rapper.
Blair Berk, who appeared on the court on behalf of West, requested that materials related to the criminal battery case to be handed to her. TMZ reported that the judge granted her request, telling prosecutors to share the materials. In the court meeting, the judge dismissed prosecutors' request that West would be required to attend anger management classes.
West was captured on camera exchanging words with Ramos before wrestling him on the ground as he tried to grab his camera during the July 19 incident. Ramos claimed that he suffered from leg injury due to West's action.
Kim Kardashian's boyfriend was involved in several clashes with paparazzi this year. In a most recent incident, the father of one confronted a group of paparazzi who approached him on his driveway at 4 A.M. on September 27. "You're out in front of my house at 4 A.M. asking, 'How's it going?' It's not going good. You're out here trying to make money... You know I don't want you to say nothing to me... Respect that," he told the group.
West later praised French paparazzi for keeping quiet while doing their job. "I like how you guys move out here. You guys have total respect for yourselves. You've got respect for the people you photograph. You also take time off at like 8 o'clock. You're not around peoples' houses and stuff like that. I just really appreciate and respect that," West told the photographers when he was in Paris.
More Kanye West News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly