Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton Make First Public Appearance Together Following Cheating Report
Helena Bonham Carter and Tim Burton held hands as they made their first public appearance after the filmmaker was reported kissing a blond woman. Carter and Burton was photographed together as they appeared as special guests at a performance of Danny Elfman's music from "The Nightmare Before Christmas" on Monday night, October 7.
Wearing a black corset and skirt, Carter sported thick eye make up as she performed Sally's song on stage. The couple received some gifts at the event, which was held at the Royal Albert Hall. A photo of them shows Burton gazing at the actress warmly.
Burton previously was said cheating on his longtime partner after a photo of a mystery woman kissing a man who appeared to be the filmmaker emerged last week. The photo reportedly was taken in late September as the two went to a movie theater in Hampstead, London to watch a screening of "The Wicker Man". A source told Daily Mail about the photo, "They stopped in an alley to kiss before making their way back to her car together."
Carter, who took part in 2010's movie "The King's Speech", laughed off the cheating allegation. "This is an absolute nonsense story, the pictures were taken whilst they were out and the large group includes family, friends and work colleagues," a representative for the actress explained in a statement.
Carter and the "Alice in Wonderland" director have been together for 12 years. They have two children, Billy and Nell.
More Helena Bonham Carter News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist