Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez's Son Name Revealed
The name of Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez's baby boy has been revealed. According to an E! News report, the couple named their son Maceo Robert Martinez.
"They chose it because it means gift from God," a source said. "Olivier wanted to give a nod to his Spanish roots. They picked the name a while ago, they love it," the source added. The middle name Robert was picked after the "S.W.A.T." actor's Spanish father.
Berry and Martinez met for the first time on the set of "Dark Tide" in 2010. Reports that the couple were expecting their first child together emerged in April 2013. They got married three months later.
"I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful," she said of her second pregnancy. Berry added to CNN, "I feel fantastic. This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth." Berry is also a mother to 5-year-old Nahla from her relationship with Gabriel Aubry.
The 37-year-old actor confirmed his unborn baby's sex in July. "My son will remain an American, but I will remain French. I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture. I feel good there - but I'm still a foreigner. My son will be an American," he told PEOPLE.
More Halle Berry News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences