Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez's Son Name Revealed
The name of Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez's baby boy has been revealed. According to an E! News report, the couple named their son Maceo Robert Martinez.
"They chose it because it means gift from God," a source said. "Olivier wanted to give a nod to his Spanish roots. They picked the name a while ago, they love it," the source added. The middle name Robert was picked after the "S.W.A.T." actor's Spanish father.
Berry and Martinez met for the first time on the set of "Dark Tide" in 2010. Reports that the couple were expecting their first child together emerged in April 2013. They got married three months later.
"I thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful," she said of her second pregnancy. Berry added to CNN, "I feel fantastic. This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth." Berry is also a mother to 5-year-old Nahla from her relationship with Gabriel Aubry.
The 37-year-old actor confirmed his unborn baby's sex in July. "My son will remain an American, but I will remain French. I remain a Frenchman in America, but I adapt to American culture. I feel good there - but I'm still a foreigner. My son will be an American," he told PEOPLE.
More Halle Berry News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier