Paris Hilton and Lil Wayne Partying in 'Good Time' New Video
The visuals for Paris Hilton and Lil Wayne's collaboration, "Good Time", has hit the web via Rolling Stone. Directed by Hannah Lux Davis in Los Angeles back in July, the clip sees Paris throwing a pool party with her friends.
She is seen showing off her body in several tiny bikinis, posing with male models and having fun with glow stick, bottles and a robot. Wayne also makes an appearance in the clip. Wearing red big glasses, he delivers his verses while being joined by Birdman.
Produced by DJ Afrojack, "Good Time" is Paris' first single in seven years. "For me this song is so catchy and fun the way it moves from pop to a true dance number," the 32-year-old singer/TV personality told Rolling Stone.
The track will be featured in Paris' new yet-to-be-titled album, which is expected to drop in 2014. Having worked with RedOne, Snoop Dogg and Flo Rida for the forthcoming record, the YMCMB artist said that she couldn't wait to share her new music.
"I'm working with so many talented and awesome people for my album and can't wait to share more of the music," she added.
More Paris Hilton News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic