Paris Hilton and Lil Wayne Partying in 'Good Time' New Video
The visuals for Paris Hilton and Lil Wayne's collaboration, "Good Time", has hit the web via Rolling Stone. Directed by Hannah Lux Davis in Los Angeles back in July, the clip sees Paris throwing a pool party with her friends.
She is seen showing off her body in several tiny bikinis, posing with male models and having fun with glow stick, bottles and a robot. Wayne also makes an appearance in the clip. Wearing red big glasses, he delivers his verses while being joined by Birdman.
Produced by DJ Afrojack, "Good Time" is Paris' first single in seven years. "For me this song is so catchy and fun the way it moves from pop to a true dance number," the 32-year-old singer/TV personality told Rolling Stone.
The track will be featured in Paris' new yet-to-be-titled album, which is expected to drop in 2014. Having worked with RedOne, Snoop Dogg and Flo Rida for the forthcoming record, the YMCMB artist said that she couldn't wait to share her new music.
"I'm working with so many talented and awesome people for my album and can't wait to share more of the music," she added.
Paris Hilton's "Good Time" (feat. Lil Wayne) music video
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory