Paris Hilton and Lil Wayne Partying in 'Good Time' New Video
The visuals for Paris Hilton and Lil Wayne's collaboration, "Good Time", has hit the web via Rolling Stone. Directed by Hannah Lux Davis in Los Angeles back in July, the clip sees Paris throwing a pool party with her friends.
She is seen showing off her body in several tiny bikinis, posing with male models and having fun with glow stick, bottles and a robot. Wayne also makes an appearance in the clip. Wearing red big glasses, he delivers his verses while being joined by Birdman.
Produced by DJ Afrojack, "Good Time" is Paris' first single in seven years. "For me this song is so catchy and fun the way it moves from pop to a true dance number," the 32-year-old singer/TV personality told Rolling Stone.
The track will be featured in Paris' new yet-to-be-titled album, which is expected to drop in 2014. Having worked with RedOne, Snoop Dogg and Flo Rida for the forthcoming record, the YMCMB artist said that she couldn't wait to share her new music.
"I'm working with so many talented and awesome people for my album and can't wait to share more of the music," she added.
Paris Hilton's "Good Time" (feat. Lil Wayne) music video
More Paris Hilton News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle