Paris Hilton and Lil Wayne Partying in 'Good Time' New Video
The visuals for Paris Hilton and Lil Wayne's collaboration, "Good Time", has hit the web via Rolling Stone. Directed by Hannah Lux Davis in Los Angeles back in July, the clip sees Paris throwing a pool party with her friends.
She is seen showing off her body in several tiny bikinis, posing with male models and having fun with glow stick, bottles and a robot. Wayne also makes an appearance in the clip. Wearing red big glasses, he delivers his verses while being joined by Birdman.
Produced by DJ Afrojack, "Good Time" is Paris' first single in seven years. "For me this song is so catchy and fun the way it moves from pop to a true dance number," the 32-year-old singer/TV personality told Rolling Stone.
The track will be featured in Paris' new yet-to-be-titled album, which is expected to drop in 2014. Having worked with RedOne, Snoop Dogg and Flo Rida for the forthcoming record, the YMCMB artist said that she couldn't wait to share her new music.
"I'm working with so many talented and awesome people for my album and can't wait to share more of the music," she added.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group