Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Blake Shelton Lined Up for CMA Award Performance
The first round of performers at upcoming Country Music Association Awards has been announced. Some big names in country music, including Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Blake Shelton, are now set to make appearances at the annual event that will be held next month.
Swift, Urban and Shelton won't be the only performers at the awards-giving show. They will be joined by other country stars, such as Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, Tim McGraw, Jason Aldean and Little Big Town.
Swift is leading this year's CMA awards with six nominations, which include Entertainer and Female Vocalist of the Year, Album, Single, Musical Event, and Music Video of the Year. Three-time winner of Male Vocalist of the Year Urban is also nominated for Single, Musical Event, and Music Video of the Year.
Shelton finds himself tied with wife Lambert this year with five nominations. The judge of "The Voice" will compete in categories that include Entertainer and Male Vocalist of the Year as well as Album, Musical Event and Music Video of the Year. Meanwhile, Lambert has three individual nominations and two nominations with Pistol Annies.
Hosted for the sixth consecutive year by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood, this year's CMA Awards will be held at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on Wednesday, November 6. ABC is set to live broadcast the show at 08:00-11:00 P.M. EST.
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12