Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Blake Shelton Lined Up for CMA Award Performance
The first round of performers at upcoming Country Music Association Awards has been announced. Some big names in country music, including Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and Blake Shelton, are now set to make appearances at the annual event that will be held next month.
Swift, Urban and Shelton won't be the only performers at the awards-giving show. They will be joined by other country stars, such as Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert, Tim McGraw, Jason Aldean and Little Big Town.
Swift is leading this year's CMA awards with six nominations, which include Entertainer and Female Vocalist of the Year, Album, Single, Musical Event, and Music Video of the Year. Three-time winner of Male Vocalist of the Year Urban is also nominated for Single, Musical Event, and Music Video of the Year.
Shelton finds himself tied with wife Lambert this year with five nominations. The judge of "The Voice" will compete in categories that include Entertainer and Male Vocalist of the Year as well as Album, Musical Event and Music Video of the Year. Meanwhile, Lambert has three individual nominations and two nominations with Pistol Annies.
Hosted for the sixth consecutive year by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood, this year's CMA Awards will be held at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on Wednesday, November 6. ABC is set to live broadcast the show at 08:00-11:00 P.M. EST.
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'