Eminem Watches in Private as Daughter Is Crowned Homecoming Queen
Eminem's 17-year-old daughter Hailie Scott is the homecoming queen of Chippewa Valley High School. According to Macomb Daily, the rapper watched in private as Hailie was voted as homecoming queen on Friday night, October 4 in Clinton Township, Mich.
A parent who was not named told the news outlet, "Hailie came out with her mother Kim [Scott] when she was introduced with all the other kids but her father watched from inside the school because he didn't want to cause a scene - he wanted Hailie to have her own moment."
"I heard our people had him in the cafeteria so he could see what was going on outside, but I can't confirm that," George Sobah, president of the Chippewa Valley Board of Education, said. According to several parents, the Detroit-born and Macomb County-raised rapper watched the football game and the homecoming proceedings from a classroom.
Another parent commented that Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Mathers, was beaming with pride. "He opened the door and looked out like - 'That's my daughter!' He just looked like a proud father," the parent said.
Many people talked about Hailie as local TV news reported the event. A screengrab of the news which was floating on Twitter shows crowned Hailie and the homecoming king Tyler Knepp smiling brightly.
More Eminem News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March