Jai Brooks Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Ariana Grande of Cheating on Him
Following the nasty war of words on Twitter in late September between ex-lovers Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande's families over her alleged cheating and him splitting up with her with an immature phone break-up call, Brooks finally breaks his silence with a potentially damaging admission. The YouTube comedian went on Twitter to post a lengthy statement that said Grande cheated on him with The Wanted's Nathan Sykes.
"Yes I was cheated on. Yes it does suck. Yes I was left for another man," the Australian prankster wrote. Brooks confessed that "like anyone who has been cheated on, it has been tough for me but I'm finally ready to move on," even offering up some advice to readers that "once you are cheated on you should never go back."
Although he did not go into the details of how the cheating happened, Brooks expressed in so many words how devastated he felt over it, how "crushed" he is. Likewise, even if he admitted that he still loved and missed Grande, he said. "I need to start thinking of myself and do what is best for me."
Brooks also bravely addressed Sykes in his tweet, saying, "Nathan if you read this, when you hold her hand you better hold it tight because you are holding my world" and even wished the new couple "happiness and a good life and hope everything works out." Finally, he requested for a stop to all the "endless questions" on the subject and thanked his loyal fans for their support.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce