Jai Brooks Accuses Ex-Girlfriend Ariana Grande of Cheating on Him
Following the nasty war of words on Twitter in late September between ex-lovers Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande's families over her alleged cheating and him splitting up with her with an immature phone break-up call, Brooks finally breaks his silence with a potentially damaging admission. The YouTube comedian went on Twitter to post a lengthy statement that said Grande cheated on him with The Wanted's Nathan Sykes.
"Yes I was cheated on. Yes it does suck. Yes I was left for another man," the Australian prankster wrote. Brooks confessed that "like anyone who has been cheated on, it has been tough for me but I'm finally ready to move on," even offering up some advice to readers that "once you are cheated on you should never go back."
Although he did not go into the details of how the cheating happened, Brooks expressed in so many words how devastated he felt over it, how "crushed" he is. Likewise, even if he admitted that he still loved and missed Grande, he said. "I need to start thinking of myself and do what is best for me."
Brooks also bravely addressed Sykes in his tweet, saying, "Nathan if you read this, when you hold her hand you better hold it tight because you are holding my world" and even wished the new couple "happiness and a good life and hope everything works out." Finally, he requested for a stop to all the "endless questions" on the subject and thanked his loyal fans for their support.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna