Willem Dafoe Confirms He Will Return for 'Finding Dory'
Willem Dafoe confirms he will be back for Pixar's "Finding Dory". The "Spider-Man" actor voiced Gill the moorish idol in 2003's "Finding Nemo", and is expected to lend his voice again to the lovable scarred fish in the upcoming spin-off.
"Yeah I've already started," the Oscar-nominated actor spills to Total Film. The 58-year-old star gushes further, "It's even better than the first. It's fantastic. It's good to say I think it's going to be better than the first; that's good advertising!"
Without revealing too much, Dafoe gives a bit more scoop, "I've done one session so far and I just am going to have such a good time." He additionally says, "It's difficult to repeat a success and so many years afterwards, but it's really cool."
With Ellen DeGeneres set to voice the titular amnesiac fish, the "Dory" tale is slated for June 17, 2016. It was originally scheduled for November 25, 2015, but the date is given to "The Good Dinosaur" which initially eyed May 30, 2014.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip