Willem Dafoe Confirms He Will Return for 'Finding Dory'
Willem Dafoe confirms he will be back for Pixar's "Finding Dory". The "Spider-Man" actor voiced Gill the moorish idol in 2003's "Finding Nemo", and is expected to lend his voice again to the lovable scarred fish in the upcoming spin-off.
"Yeah I've already started," the Oscar-nominated actor spills to Total Film. The 58-year-old star gushes further, "It's even better than the first. It's fantastic. It's good to say I think it's going to be better than the first; that's good advertising!"
Without revealing too much, Dafoe gives a bit more scoop, "I've done one session so far and I just am going to have such a good time." He additionally says, "It's difficult to repeat a success and so many years afterwards, but it's really cool."
With Ellen DeGeneres set to voice the titular amnesiac fish, the "Dory" tale is slated for June 17, 2016. It was originally scheduled for November 25, 2015, but the date is given to "The Good Dinosaur" which initially eyed May 30, 2014.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'