Willem Dafoe Confirms He Will Return for 'Finding Dory'
Willem Dafoe confirms he will be back for Pixar's "Finding Dory". The "Spider-Man" actor voiced Gill the moorish idol in 2003's "Finding Nemo", and is expected to lend his voice again to the lovable scarred fish in the upcoming spin-off.
"Yeah I've already started," the Oscar-nominated actor spills to Total Film. The 58-year-old star gushes further, "It's even better than the first. It's fantastic. It's good to say I think it's going to be better than the first; that's good advertising!"
Without revealing too much, Dafoe gives a bit more scoop, "I've done one session so far and I just am going to have such a good time." He additionally says, "It's difficult to repeat a success and so many years afterwards, but it's really cool."
With Ellen DeGeneres set to voice the titular amnesiac fish, the "Dory" tale is slated for June 17, 2016. It was originally scheduled for November 25, 2015, but the date is given to "The Good Dinosaur" which initially eyed May 30, 2014.
More Finding Dory News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer