Willem Dafoe Confirms He Will Return for 'Finding Dory'
Willem Dafoe confirms he will be back for Pixar's "Finding Dory". The "Spider-Man" actor voiced Gill the moorish idol in 2003's "Finding Nemo", and is expected to lend his voice again to the lovable scarred fish in the upcoming spin-off.
"Yeah I've already started," the Oscar-nominated actor spills to Total Film. The 58-year-old star gushes further, "It's even better than the first. It's fantastic. It's good to say I think it's going to be better than the first; that's good advertising!"
Without revealing too much, Dafoe gives a bit more scoop, "I've done one session so far and I just am going to have such a good time." He additionally says, "It's difficult to repeat a success and so many years afterwards, but it's really cool."
With Ellen DeGeneres set to voice the titular amnesiac fish, the "Dory" tale is slated for June 17, 2016. It was originally scheduled for November 25, 2015, but the date is given to "The Good Dinosaur" which initially eyed May 30, 2014.
More Finding Dory News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival