Willem Dafoe Confirms He Will Return for 'Finding Dory'
Willem Dafoe confirms he will be back for Pixar's "Finding Dory". The "Spider-Man" actor voiced Gill the moorish idol in 2003's "Finding Nemo", and is expected to lend his voice again to the lovable scarred fish in the upcoming spin-off.
"Yeah I've already started," the Oscar-nominated actor spills to Total Film. The 58-year-old star gushes further, "It's even better than the first. It's fantastic. It's good to say I think it's going to be better than the first; that's good advertising!"
Without revealing too much, Dafoe gives a bit more scoop, "I've done one session so far and I just am going to have such a good time." He additionally says, "It's difficult to repeat a success and so many years afterwards, but it's really cool."
With Ellen DeGeneres set to voice the titular amnesiac fish, the "Dory" tale is slated for June 17, 2016. It was originally scheduled for November 25, 2015, but the date is given to "The Good Dinosaur" which initially eyed May 30, 2014.
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak