Josh Duhamel Shares Photo of Him and Son Axl Jack as They 'Catch Some Football'
Josh Duhamel had fun with his baby Axl Jack over the weekend. The actor shared an adorable picture of him and his 1-month-old son on Sunday, September 6, saying that they would "catch some football" together at home.
"Gonna catch some football with my little guy today," Duhamel wrote. The Instagram photo shows the doting father, who is wearing a striped button-up, lying down with baby Axl. His son is wrapped in a red blanket. The two look directly into camera.
Duhamel and Fergie a.k.a. Stacy Ferguson have shared several photos of Axl who was born on August 29. They uploaded first photos of baby Axl in September. The two photos, which apparently were taken shortly after the baby boy's arrival, show a close-up look at the sleeping baby. Axl can be seen wearing a set of headphones in one of the snaps.
A few days ago, the Black Eyed Peas member shared a photo of Axl wearing a "Sons of Anarchy" beanie. "Aaahh #BreakingBad is done!! Still learning valuable life lessons on #SonsOfAnarchy. #mommystvshowsrock," the 38-year-old singer tweeted on October 3.
The new parents and their baby were photographed outside a medical building in Santa Monica, Calif. on the same date. Wearing a plain white t-shirt and jeans, the "Safe Haven" actor carried baby Axl in his car seat for doctor's appointment. Fergie was also with them.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'