Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Welcome Their First Son
It's a boy for Halle Berry and her husband, French actor Olivier Martinez. A representative confirms to the media that the "Cloud Atlas" actress gave birth to the baby boy Saturday, October 5 at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
It's the first child for Martinez and the second for Berry. The baby joins big sister Nahla, 5, from the former Bond girl's previous relationship with model Gabriel Aubry. "Olivier hasn't left Halle's side. Nahla visited her baby brother earlier today," a source tells PEOPLE.
"This has been the biggest surprise of my life," she gushed earlier this year. "Thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful." Her hubby, meanwhile, once said, "My son will remain an American, but I will remain French."
The couple, both 47, first met on the set of their movie "Dark Tide" in 2010. They married in his home country on July 13 this year, just three months after announcing her pregnancy. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice and R&B singer Eric Benet.
More Halle Berry News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service