Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez Welcome Their First Son
It's a boy for Halle Berry and her husband, French actor Olivier Martinez. A representative confirms to the media that the "Cloud Atlas" actress gave birth to the baby boy Saturday, October 5 at the Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
It's the first child for Martinez and the second for Berry. The baby joins big sister Nahla, 5, from the former Bond girl's previous relationship with model Gabriel Aubry. "Olivier hasn't left Halle's side. Nahla visited her baby brother earlier today," a source tells PEOPLE.
"This has been the biggest surprise of my life," she gushed earlier this year. "Thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful." Her hubby, meanwhile, once said, "My son will remain an American, but I will remain French."
The couple, both 47, first met on the set of their movie "Dark Tide" in 2010. They married in his home country on July 13 this year, just three months after announcing her pregnancy. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice and R&B singer Eric Benet.
More Halle Berry News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory