Helena Bonham Carter: Tim Burton Cheating Report Is 'Nonsense'
Tim Burton's longtime partner Helena Bonham Carter says allegation that the director cheated on her is "nonsense." The New York Post previously shared a grainy photo of a man who looks like the "Alice in Wonderland" director kissing a mystery blond.
A representative for Carter dismissed the cheating allegation in a statement to Us Weekly. "This is an absolute nonsense story, the pictures were taken whilst they were out and the large group includes family, friends and work colleagues," the statement read.
A man who looks like the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" director was photographed with a mystery blond in late September as they went to a screening of "The Wicker Man" in a movie theater in Hampstead, London. After the show was finished, the two walked to their car. The couple, however, made a brief stop to share an intimate kiss. "They stopped in an alley to kiss before making their way back to her car together," a source told Daily Mail.
Carter and Burton have been together for 12 years. They have two children together, 10-year-old Billy and 5-year-old Nell. The family was last seen attending an event in March. The couple was spotted at a fundraiser a few days later.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour