Helena Bonham Carter: Tim Burton Cheating Report Is 'Nonsense'
Tim Burton's longtime partner Helena Bonham Carter says allegation that the director cheated on her is "nonsense." The New York Post previously shared a grainy photo of a man who looks like the "Alice in Wonderland" director kissing a mystery blond.
A representative for Carter dismissed the cheating allegation in a statement to Us Weekly. "This is an absolute nonsense story, the pictures were taken whilst they were out and the large group includes family, friends and work colleagues," the statement read.
A man who looks like the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" director was photographed with a mystery blond in late September as they went to a screening of "The Wicker Man" in a movie theater in Hampstead, London. After the show was finished, the two walked to their car. The couple, however, made a brief stop to share an intimate kiss. "They stopped in an alley to kiss before making their way back to her car together," a source told Daily Mail.
Carter and Burton have been together for 12 years. They have two children together, 10-year-old Billy and 5-year-old Nell. The family was last seen attending an event in March. The couple was spotted at a fundraiser a few days later.
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung