Helena Bonham Carter: Tim Burton Cheating Report Is 'Nonsense'
Tim Burton's longtime partner Helena Bonham Carter says allegation that the director cheated on her is "nonsense." The New York Post previously shared a grainy photo of a man who looks like the "Alice in Wonderland" director kissing a mystery blond.
A representative for Carter dismissed the cheating allegation in a statement to Us Weekly. "This is an absolute nonsense story, the pictures were taken whilst they were out and the large group includes family, friends and work colleagues," the statement read.
A man who looks like the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" director was photographed with a mystery blond in late September as they went to a screening of "The Wicker Man" in a movie theater in Hampstead, London. After the show was finished, the two walked to their car. The couple, however, made a brief stop to share an intimate kiss. "They stopped in an alley to kiss before making their way back to her car together," a source told Daily Mail.
Carter and Burton have been together for 12 years. They have two children together, 10-year-old Billy and 5-year-old Nell. The family was last seen attending an event in March. The couple was spotted at a fundraiser a few days later.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes