Helena Bonham Carter: Tim Burton Cheating Report Is 'Nonsense'
Tim Burton's longtime partner Helena Bonham Carter says allegation that the director cheated on her is "nonsense." The New York Post previously shared a grainy photo of a man who looks like the "Alice in Wonderland" director kissing a mystery blond.
A representative for Carter dismissed the cheating allegation in a statement to Us Weekly. "This is an absolute nonsense story, the pictures were taken whilst they were out and the large group includes family, friends and work colleagues," the statement read.
A man who looks like the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" director was photographed with a mystery blond in late September as they went to a screening of "The Wicker Man" in a movie theater in Hampstead, London. After the show was finished, the two walked to their car. The couple, however, made a brief stop to share an intimate kiss. "They stopped in an alley to kiss before making their way back to her car together," a source told Daily Mail.
Carter and Burton have been together for 12 years. They have two children together, 10-year-old Billy and 5-year-old Nell. The family was last seen attending an event in March. The couple was spotted at a fundraiser a few days later.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip