Chloe Moretz Denies 'Star Wars Episode 7' Casting Rumor
Contrary to the swirling rumor, Chloe Moretz is not auditioning for "Star Wars Episode 7". It was the "Kick-Ass" actress herself who denied the suggestion that she was eying a role in the upcoming J.J. Abrams project.
"No, no rumors I don't know how they get started," she told Latino-Review. "But it would be great to be a part of it. I don't think Disney doesn't know what's really going to happen. I don't even think they cast the principle roles yet."
Actually, the rumor began brewing after Moretz, 16, posted numerous "Star Wars"-related tweets earlier this year. "Already on episode III revenge of the sith. Today was productive," she teased in one of the messages.
Unlike Moretz, Saoirse Ronan confirmed she did go for the movie's audition. She even revealed that she wielded lightsaber, but insisted she didn't read the script, "Nobody has a clue what it's about, and nobody's read the script."
She also played coy when asked about the role she's eying, "So many people I know have gone in for the part I've gone in for, and guys who've gone in for a particular part, so I'd imagine J.J. is probably just scanning the earth to find the people that he needs."
"You know what? Even if I don't get it, I had so much fun auditioning," she said on the Empire podcast, "Pretending to take out a lightsaber - out of a bag, kind of inspect it and not know what it is. That was... that was great. A lightsaber! Star Wars!"
More Star Wars: The Force Awakens News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'