Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of Baby North West
Kim Kardashian has shared another adorable photo of her 3-month-old daughter. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star, who recently went back from her European trip with her baby daddy Kanye West, uploaded the photo on her Instagram page on Friday, October 4.
"I missed waking up with my little angel," Kim wrote. The picture shows baby North West, who goes with Nori, being swaddled and lying on a white fur spread.
Kim left baby Nori for the first time as she went to Paris last Friday. "Kim was sad to say goodbye. This is the first time she's been away from the baby," a source said of Kim's trip. She later was spotted in Paris wearing a gold "Nori" necklace.
The 32-year-old reality star, who admitted that she got less sleep during her time in Paris, shared her story at 2013 Paris Fashion Week in a blog post. "We flew to Paris and I know Cici couldn't even begin to imagine what Paris Fashion Week was like!" Kim wrote, referring to her cousin Cici Bussey. "Then we landed in Paris and went straight to a Givenchy fitting! How exciting!!! We met Carine Roitfeld who styled me for the show!!! She is my style icon!"
"Right after the fitting we took a train to London for a top secret shoot with Nick Knight!!!! No sleep this trip! But soooo worth it! Xo," she added. Kim landed at Los Angeles International Airport on Wednesday, October 2. Wearing a camel colored coat, white shirt, black leggings and brown boots, the mother of one made her way through the airport.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes