Hulk Hogan Parodies Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' Video
Legendary pro-wrestler Hulk Hogan has long competed in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and the World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in trunks or singlets. But for a new commercial, the 60-year-old TV personality exposes more skin as he wears a man thong and sits on top of a wrecking ball, as he spoofs Miley Cyrus and her much talked about music video for her latest single.
The Hulkster did the parody to create a commercial to promote Hostamania.com, a web hosting company that the actor/entrepreneur has partnered with. The advertising campaign takes a cue from competitor GoDaddy.com but this one definitely grabs attention even without Hogan needing to strip down in the nude like Cyrus did.
At least unlike Cyrus, Hogan has a g-string on and his signature yellow tank top, head gear and knee-high boots in the one-minute, Daniel Jones-directed clip. He exposes just enough of his tanned skin that fans have already seen when the Hulkster was in the wrestling ring.
Hogan has had many business ventures and endorsements before his Hostamania stunt. He had his Pastamania restaurant in the '90s and endorsed the Thunder Mixer blender and the Ultimate Grill indoor grill. In recent years, he had his own energy drink, Hogan Energy in 2006, and launched the website Hogan Nutrition in 2011, that by 2008 his net worth had reached over $30 million.
Hulk Hogan's "Hostamania" commercial:
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal