Hulk Hogan Parodies Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' Video
Legendary pro-wrestler Hulk Hogan has long competed in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and the World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in trunks or singlets. But for a new commercial, the 60-year-old TV personality exposes more skin as he wears a man thong and sits on top of a wrecking ball, as he spoofs Miley Cyrus and her much talked about music video for her latest single.
The Hulkster did the parody to create a commercial to promote Hostamania.com, a web hosting company that the actor/entrepreneur has partnered with. The advertising campaign takes a cue from competitor GoDaddy.com but this one definitely grabs attention even without Hogan needing to strip down in the nude like Cyrus did.
At least unlike Cyrus, Hogan has a g-string on and his signature yellow tank top, head gear and knee-high boots in the one-minute, Daniel Jones-directed clip. He exposes just enough of his tanned skin that fans have already seen when the Hulkster was in the wrestling ring.
Hogan has had many business ventures and endorsements before his Hostamania stunt. He had his Pastamania restaurant in the '90s and endorsed the Thunder Mixer blender and the Ultimate Grill indoor grill. In recent years, he had his own energy drink, Hogan Energy in 2006, and launched the website Hogan Nutrition in 2011, that by 2008 his net worth had reached over $30 million.
Hulk Hogan's "Hostamania" commercial:
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame