Hulk Hogan Parodies Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' Video
Legendary pro-wrestler Hulk Hogan has long competed in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and the World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in trunks or singlets. But for a new commercial, the 60-year-old TV personality exposes more skin as he wears a man thong and sits on top of a wrecking ball, as he spoofs Miley Cyrus and her much talked about music video for her latest single.
The Hulkster did the parody to create a commercial to promote Hostamania.com, a web hosting company that the actor/entrepreneur has partnered with. The advertising campaign takes a cue from competitor GoDaddy.com but this one definitely grabs attention even without Hogan needing to strip down in the nude like Cyrus did.
At least unlike Cyrus, Hogan has a g-string on and his signature yellow tank top, head gear and knee-high boots in the one-minute, Daniel Jones-directed clip. He exposes just enough of his tanned skin that fans have already seen when the Hulkster was in the wrestling ring.
Hogan has had many business ventures and endorsements before his Hostamania stunt. He had his Pastamania restaurant in the '90s and endorsed the Thunder Mixer blender and the Ultimate Grill indoor grill. In recent years, he had his own energy drink, Hogan Energy in 2006, and launched the website Hogan Nutrition in 2011, that by 2008 his net worth had reached over $30 million.
Hulk Hogan's "Hostamania" commercial:
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer