Hulk Hogan Parodies Miley Cyrus' 'Wrecking Ball' Video
Legendary pro-wrestler Hulk Hogan has long competed in the World Wrestling Federation (WWF) and the World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in trunks or singlets. But for a new commercial, the 60-year-old TV personality exposes more skin as he wears a man thong and sits on top of a wrecking ball, as he spoofs Miley Cyrus and her much talked about music video for her latest single.
The Hulkster did the parody to create a commercial to promote Hostamania.com, a web hosting company that the actor/entrepreneur has partnered with. The advertising campaign takes a cue from competitor GoDaddy.com but this one definitely grabs attention even without Hogan needing to strip down in the nude like Cyrus did.
At least unlike Cyrus, Hogan has a g-string on and his signature yellow tank top, head gear and knee-high boots in the one-minute, Daniel Jones-directed clip. He exposes just enough of his tanned skin that fans have already seen when the Hulkster was in the wrestling ring.
Hogan has had many business ventures and endorsements before his Hostamania stunt. He had his Pastamania restaurant in the '90s and endorsed the Thunder Mixer blender and the Ultimate Grill indoor grill. In recent years, he had his own energy drink, Hogan Energy in 2006, and launched the website Hogan Nutrition in 2011, that by 2008 his net worth had reached over $30 million.
Hulk Hogan's "Hostamania" commercial:
More Hulk Hogan News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'