Penelope Cruz Flaunts Post-Baby Figure at 'The Counselor' Premiere
It was just this July that Spanish actress Penelope Cruz gave birth to her second baby but she showed no signs of the pregnancy pounds when she graced the premiere of her new film, "The Counselor", on Thursday evening, October 3 at London's Odeon West End. The 39-year-old mom wowed the crowd with her hourglass figure as she walked down the blue carpet.
Cruz wore a black and gold long-sleeved laced long gown that went as far down as the floor with her hair worn down and with very simple make-up, clasping a copper clutch bag. The form-fitting gown showed off the Oscar-winner's impressive post-baby body as she posed for photographers during the special screening.
Escorting her to the event was of course her actor husband Javier Bardem, although he did not pose with his wife and let her have the spotlight all to herself. It was her first time to step out to such an event following her pregnancy with her and Bardem's baby girl Luna, their second child after 2-year-old son Leonardo.
But Bardem managed to strike a pose with his other co-star, Michael Fassbender, who plays a lawyer who digs into the dark world of drug trafficking, with Cruz as her fiance. Fassbender looked his usual handsome self in his gray suit. Brad Pitt and Cameron Diaz also star in the Ridley Scott-directed crime drama thriller.
"The Counselor" will open wide in U.S. theaters on October 25.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie