Penelope Cruz Flaunts Post-Baby Figure at 'The Counselor' Premiere
It was just this July that Spanish actress Penelope Cruz gave birth to her second baby but she showed no signs of the pregnancy pounds when she graced the premiere of her new film, "The Counselor", on Thursday evening, October 3 at London's Odeon West End. The 39-year-old mom wowed the crowd with her hourglass figure as she walked down the blue carpet.
Cruz wore a black and gold long-sleeved laced long gown that went as far down as the floor with her hair worn down and with very simple make-up, clasping a copper clutch bag. The form-fitting gown showed off the Oscar-winner's impressive post-baby body as she posed for photographers during the special screening.
Escorting her to the event was of course her actor husband Javier Bardem, although he did not pose with his wife and let her have the spotlight all to herself. It was her first time to step out to such an event following her pregnancy with her and Bardem's baby girl Luna, their second child after 2-year-old son Leonardo.
But Bardem managed to strike a pose with his other co-star, Michael Fassbender, who plays a lawyer who digs into the dark world of drug trafficking, with Cruz as her fiance. Fassbender looked his usual handsome self in his gray suit. Brad Pitt and Cameron Diaz also star in the Ridley Scott-directed crime drama thriller.
"The Counselor" will open wide in U.S. theaters on October 25.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri