Penelope Cruz Flaunts Post-Baby Figure at 'The Counselor' Premiere
It was just this July that Spanish actress Penelope Cruz gave birth to her second baby but she showed no signs of the pregnancy pounds when she graced the premiere of her new film, "The Counselor", on Thursday evening, October 3 at London's Odeon West End. The 39-year-old mom wowed the crowd with her hourglass figure as she walked down the blue carpet.
Cruz wore a black and gold long-sleeved laced long gown that went as far down as the floor with her hair worn down and with very simple make-up, clasping a copper clutch bag. The form-fitting gown showed off the Oscar-winner's impressive post-baby body as she posed for photographers during the special screening.
Escorting her to the event was of course her actor husband Javier Bardem, although he did not pose with his wife and let her have the spotlight all to herself. It was her first time to step out to such an event following her pregnancy with her and Bardem's baby girl Luna, their second child after 2-year-old son Leonardo.
But Bardem managed to strike a pose with his other co-star, Michael Fassbender, who plays a lawyer who digs into the dark world of drug trafficking, with Cruz as her fiance. Fassbender looked his usual handsome self in his gray suit. Brad Pitt and Cameron Diaz also star in the Ridley Scott-directed crime drama thriller.
"The Counselor" will open wide in U.S. theaters on October 25.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones