Future's 'Honest' to Feature Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj
After announcing that he has pushed back the release date of his "Honest", Future reveals that he has worked with two stars for the album. In an interview with MTV, the 29-year-old rapper said that he had collaborated with Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj in two different tracks.
"I worked with Miley Cyrus when we were working on her project, for her album," he said. Future then explained how he ended up working with the 20-year-old singer, "I was doing some records in Vegas and Mr. Hudson sent a hook back he did on a [Mike WiLL Made It] track. He played it for Miley and she wanted to be a part of it, so I'm putting the record on my album also."
Cyrus will make a guest appearance on a track called "Real and True". Meanwhile, Minaj will be featured in "Rock Star Life". "We've worked in the studio together, but that particular record she wasn't in the studio," the boyfriend of R&B singer Ciara added.
Future's "Honest" was originally set to arrive on November 26. He recently told Huffington Post that the follow-up to 2012's "Pluto" would come out in December . "Between November to December. I think I'm going for a December look," he said. "We don't have the specific date right now, but just know it's coming out this year."
In addition to working on his new record, Future is currently gearing up to hit the road with Drake and Miguel on Would You Like a Tour, which is set to kick off on October 18 in Pittsburgh.
More Future News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns