Future's 'Honest' to Feature Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj
After announcing that he has pushed back the release date of his "Honest", Future reveals that he has worked with two stars for the album. In an interview with MTV, the 29-year-old rapper said that he had collaborated with Miley Cyrus and Nicki Minaj in two different tracks.
"I worked with Miley Cyrus when we were working on her project, for her album," he said. Future then explained how he ended up working with the 20-year-old singer, "I was doing some records in Vegas and Mr. Hudson sent a hook back he did on a [Mike WiLL Made It] track. He played it for Miley and she wanted to be a part of it, so I'm putting the record on my album also."
Cyrus will make a guest appearance on a track called "Real and True". Meanwhile, Minaj will be featured in "Rock Star Life". "We've worked in the studio together, but that particular record she wasn't in the studio," the boyfriend of R&B singer Ciara added.
Future's "Honest" was originally set to arrive on November 26. He recently told Huffington Post that the follow-up to 2012's "Pluto" would come out in December . "Between November to December. I think I'm going for a December look," he said. "We don't have the specific date right now, but just know it's coming out this year."
In addition to working on his new record, Future is currently gearing up to hit the road with Drake and Miguel on Would You Like a Tour, which is set to kick off on October 18 in Pittsburgh.
More Future News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes