Miley Cyrus' Raunchy Photos From Terry Richardson Photo Shoot Released
A set of raunchy photos which features Miley Cyrus has been released by photographer Terry Richardson. Miley goes topless and wears transparent outfit in the photo shoot.
One of the photos shows the 20-year-old singer wearing nothing but transparent pants. She covers her chest with her arms. Another photo shows her wearing a red leotard and posing provocatively using a can. She also shows off her behind in the outfit.
While many of the photos show the singer posing in sexually explicit gestures, she's also snapped fully clothed. Some photos in Terry's portfolio show Miley wearing a colorful t-shirt while eating an ice cream cone. She can be seen smoking in two other photos.
The photos came out amidst Miley's feud with Irish singer Sinead O'Connor who wrote an open letter addressed to the "Wrecking Ball" singer. In her first letter, the 46-year-old singer told Miley, "You have enough talent that you don't need to let the music business make a prostitute of you. You shouldn't let them make a fool of you either."
Miley, however, made reference to Amanda Bynes in her response, sending a screengrab of Sinead's tweet in which she asked help to find a psychiatrist. "Before Amanda Bynes.... There was....," Miley mocked her. Angry Sinead later told Miley to delete her tweet or she would see her lawyer.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent