Miley Cyrus' Raunchy Photos From Terry Richardson Photo Shoot Released
A set of raunchy photos which features Miley Cyrus has been released by photographer Terry Richardson. Miley goes topless and wears transparent outfit in the photo shoot.
One of the photos shows the 20-year-old singer wearing nothing but transparent pants. She covers her chest with her arms. Another photo shows her wearing a red leotard and posing provocatively using a can. She also shows off her behind in the outfit.
While many of the photos show the singer posing in sexually explicit gestures, she's also snapped fully clothed. Some photos in Terry's portfolio show Miley wearing a colorful t-shirt while eating an ice cream cone. She can be seen smoking in two other photos.
The photos came out amidst Miley's feud with Irish singer Sinead O'Connor who wrote an open letter addressed to the "Wrecking Ball" singer. In her first letter, the 46-year-old singer told Miley, "You have enough talent that you don't need to let the music business make a prostitute of you. You shouldn't let them make a fool of you either."
Miley, however, made reference to Amanda Bynes in her response, sending a screengrab of Sinead's tweet in which she asked help to find a psychiatrist. "Before Amanda Bynes.... There was....," Miley mocked her. Angry Sinead later told Miley to delete her tweet or she would see her lawyer.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers