Rick Ross, Meek Mill and Wale Sued Over Canceled Concert
Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale and two other Maybach Music Group members, Omarion and Stalley, are being sued for allegedly missing a concert in London, TMZ learns. A British promoter has now filed a lawsuit against the rappers.
The suit stated that the rappers were supposed to perform in Wembley Arena in London on September 12, 2012, after the promoter advanced a large portion of the rappers' performance fees. Mill eventually tried to postpone and reschedule the show, but the concert never happened.
The promoter is now seeking its money back in the lawsuit, claiming that it had paid $93,281.26 for the rappers' flights and other expenses.
TMZ also released a list of the fees that were supposed to be pocketed by each rapper if the concert went as planned. Ross was reportedly supposed to make $100,000. Meanwhile Mill, Wale, Omarion and Stalley were slated to be paid $40,000, $35,000, $12,000 and $5,500, respectively.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris