Rick Ross, Meek Mill and Wale Sued Over Canceled Concert
Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale and two other Maybach Music Group members, Omarion and Stalley, are being sued for allegedly missing a concert in London, TMZ learns. A British promoter has now filed a lawsuit against the rappers.
The suit stated that the rappers were supposed to perform in Wembley Arena in London on September 12, 2012, after the promoter advanced a large portion of the rappers' performance fees. Mill eventually tried to postpone and reschedule the show, but the concert never happened.
The promoter is now seeking its money back in the lawsuit, claiming that it had paid $93,281.26 for the rappers' flights and other expenses.
TMZ also released a list of the fees that were supposed to be pocketed by each rapper if the concert went as planned. Ross was reportedly supposed to make $100,000. Meanwhile Mill, Wale, Omarion and Stalley were slated to be paid $40,000, $35,000, $12,000 and $5,500, respectively.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy