Rick Ross, Meek Mill and Wale Sued Over Canceled Concert
Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale and two other Maybach Music Group members, Omarion and Stalley, are being sued for allegedly missing a concert in London, TMZ learns. A British promoter has now filed a lawsuit against the rappers.
The suit stated that the rappers were supposed to perform in Wembley Arena in London on September 12, 2012, after the promoter advanced a large portion of the rappers' performance fees. Mill eventually tried to postpone and reschedule the show, but the concert never happened.
The promoter is now seeking its money back in the lawsuit, claiming that it had paid $93,281.26 for the rappers' flights and other expenses.
TMZ also released a list of the fees that were supposed to be pocketed by each rapper if the concert went as planned. Ross was reportedly supposed to make $100,000. Meanwhile Mill, Wale, Omarion and Stalley were slated to be paid $40,000, $35,000, $12,000 and $5,500, respectively.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?