Rick Ross, Meek Mill and Wale Sued Over Canceled Concert
Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale and two other Maybach Music Group members, Omarion and Stalley, are being sued for allegedly missing a concert in London, TMZ learns. A British promoter has now filed a lawsuit against the rappers.
The suit stated that the rappers were supposed to perform in Wembley Arena in London on September 12, 2012, after the promoter advanced a large portion of the rappers' performance fees. Mill eventually tried to postpone and reschedule the show, but the concert never happened.
The promoter is now seeking its money back in the lawsuit, claiming that it had paid $93,281.26 for the rappers' flights and other expenses.
TMZ also released a list of the fees that were supposed to be pocketed by each rapper if the concert went as planned. Ross was reportedly supposed to make $100,000. Meanwhile Mill, Wale, Omarion and Stalley were slated to be paid $40,000, $35,000, $12,000 and $5,500, respectively.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018