Rick Ross, Meek Mill and Wale Sued Over Canceled Concert
Rick Ross, Meek Mill, Wale and two other Maybach Music Group members, Omarion and Stalley, are being sued for allegedly missing a concert in London, TMZ learns. A British promoter has now filed a lawsuit against the rappers.
The suit stated that the rappers were supposed to perform in Wembley Arena in London on September 12, 2012, after the promoter advanced a large portion of the rappers' performance fees. Mill eventually tried to postpone and reschedule the show, but the concert never happened.
The promoter is now seeking its money back in the lawsuit, claiming that it had paid $93,281.26 for the rappers' flights and other expenses.
TMZ also released a list of the fees that were supposed to be pocketed by each rapper if the concert went as planned. Ross was reportedly supposed to make $100,000. Meanwhile Mill, Wale, Omarion and Stalley were slated to be paid $40,000, $35,000, $12,000 and $5,500, respectively.
More Rick Ross News
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards