Demi Lovato Debuts New Blue Hair While Performing 'Neon Lights' on Jay Leno's Show
Demi Lovato debuted her newly-dyed hair when she visited "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Wednesday, October 2. The judge of "The X Factor (US)" rocked blue locks as she delivered the first TV performance of "Neon Lights", her newest single.
"I'm on The Tonight Show with @JayLeno... TONIGHT performing #NEONLIGHTS for the first time on TV!!!!" Lovato tweeted. Wearing a leather jacked and a pair of tight leggings, Lovato completed her rock chick look with a black smokey eye and black nail polish.
"Neon Lights" is the third single off Lovato's fourth studio album, "Demi". The 21-year-old singer is set to embark on her Neon Lights tour. She recently announced that Little Mix, Fifth Harmony and Cher Lloyd would join her on the tour next year.
"I think it's going to be so much fun. There's nothing better than woman empowerment and having an all-girls tour," she said of bringing the girls on her upcoming shows.
Lovato also promised that the tour would be interesting, saying, "It's like a party tour. I wanted it to be fun and kind of crazy and exciting. Of all the song titles when I see that I think big party."
More Demi Lovato News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie