Demi Lovato Debuts New Blue Hair While Performing 'Neon Lights' on Jay Leno's Show
Demi Lovato debuted her newly-dyed hair when she visited "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Wednesday, October 2. The judge of "The X Factor (US)" rocked blue locks as she delivered the first TV performance of "Neon Lights", her newest single.
"I'm on The Tonight Show with @JayLeno... TONIGHT performing #NEONLIGHTS for the first time on TV!!!!" Lovato tweeted. Wearing a leather jacked and a pair of tight leggings, Lovato completed her rock chick look with a black smokey eye and black nail polish.
"Neon Lights" is the third single off Lovato's fourth studio album, "Demi". The 21-year-old singer is set to embark on her Neon Lights tour. She recently announced that Little Mix, Fifth Harmony and Cher Lloyd would join her on the tour next year.
"I think it's going to be so much fun. There's nothing better than woman empowerment and having an all-girls tour," she said of bringing the girls on her upcoming shows.
Lovato also promised that the tour would be interesting, saying, "It's like a party tour. I wanted it to be fun and kind of crazy and exciting. Of all the song titles when I see that I think big party."
More Demi Lovato News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom