Demi Lovato Debuts New Blue Hair While Performing 'Neon Lights' on Jay Leno's Show
Demi Lovato debuted her newly-dyed hair when she visited "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Wednesday, October 2. The judge of "The X Factor (US)" rocked blue locks as she delivered the first TV performance of "Neon Lights", her newest single.
"I'm on The Tonight Show with @JayLeno... TONIGHT performing #NEONLIGHTS for the first time on TV!!!!" Lovato tweeted. Wearing a leather jacked and a pair of tight leggings, Lovato completed her rock chick look with a black smokey eye and black nail polish.
"Neon Lights" is the third single off Lovato's fourth studio album, "Demi". The 21-year-old singer is set to embark on her Neon Lights tour. She recently announced that Little Mix, Fifth Harmony and Cher Lloyd would join her on the tour next year.
"I think it's going to be so much fun. There's nothing better than woman empowerment and having an all-girls tour," she said of bringing the girls on her upcoming shows.
Lovato also promised that the tour would be interesting, saying, "It's like a party tour. I wanted it to be fun and kind of crazy and exciting. Of all the song titles when I see that I think big party."
More Demi Lovato News
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans