Reese Witherspoon's Fairytale Comedy 'Happily Ever After' Picked Up by Disney
Disney has acquired "Happily Ever After", a pitch from Nahnatchka Khan, the creator of "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23". Two years in development, the comedic take on the fairytale story has Reese Witherspoon attached on the lead role.
The upcoming movie will take place 10 years after a prince and princess in the La La Land having their "happily ever after" ending. It will follow the fairytale pair working to keep their relationship and their life together, like other normal couples do in everyday life.
The idea to make such story first came from Smart Entertainment's Zac Unterman. Along with his partner at Smart Entertainment John Jacobs, he developed a great pitch with the help from Khan and they brought it to the "Water for Elephants" actress.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, now that the project gets picked up by the Mouse House, Unterman will serve as an executive producer. Witherspoon and Jacobs are on board to produce, along with her Pacific Standard partner Bruna Papandrea.
More Happily Ever After News
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'