Reese Witherspoon's Fairytale Comedy 'Happily Ever After' Picked Up by Disney
Disney has acquired "Happily Ever After", a pitch from Nahnatchka Khan, the creator of "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23". Two years in development, the comedic take on the fairytale story has Reese Witherspoon attached on the lead role.
The upcoming movie will take place 10 years after a prince and princess in the La La Land having their "happily ever after" ending. It will follow the fairytale pair working to keep their relationship and their life together, like other normal couples do in everyday life.
The idea to make such story first came from Smart Entertainment's Zac Unterman. Along with his partner at Smart Entertainment John Jacobs, he developed a great pitch with the help from Khan and they brought it to the "Water for Elephants" actress.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, now that the project gets picked up by the Mouse House, Unterman will serve as an executive producer. Witherspoon and Jacobs are on board to produce, along with her Pacific Standard partner Bruna Papandrea.
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans