'Glee' Star Naya Rivera Engaged to Big Sean
Naya Rivera and rapper Big Sean are engaged, a representative for the "Glee" star confirms the happy news to JustJared. Rivera showed off her sparkler as she walked the red carpet at Latina Magazine's Hollywood Hot List Party on Thursday evening, October 3.
The couple has been dating since six months ago. They made their first appearance as a couple at the premiere of "42" at the TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood in April.
Rivera and her rapper boyfriend met on Twitter and got closer via mentions and messages. "I had followed him and he sent me a little message like, 'I'm a fan.' I tweeted that I followed him, I was trying to get his attention. We went to dinner and the rest is history," she told Access Hollywood in September. When asked if she saw marriage with the 25-year-old rapper in the future, she answered, "Absolutely!"
Sean was equally smitten. In an interview with a radio station earlier this year, the "My Last" rapper admitted, "Maybe it's, uh, Naya. Maybe Naya," when asked the name of the hottest girl [he's] ever been with. Sean also gushed over his girlfriend in an interview with E! News, saying, "Every morning I wake up, I look over at her and be like, 'I'm winning so hard.' "
More Naya Rivera News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger