'Glee' Star Naya Rivera Engaged to Big Sean
Naya Rivera and rapper Big Sean are engaged, a representative for the "Glee" star confirms the happy news to JustJared. Rivera showed off her sparkler as she walked the red carpet at Latina Magazine's Hollywood Hot List Party on Thursday evening, October 3.
The couple has been dating since six months ago. They made their first appearance as a couple at the premiere of "42" at the TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood in April.
Rivera and her rapper boyfriend met on Twitter and got closer via mentions and messages. "I had followed him and he sent me a little message like, 'I'm a fan.' I tweeted that I followed him, I was trying to get his attention. We went to dinner and the rest is history," she told Access Hollywood in September. When asked if she saw marriage with the 25-year-old rapper in the future, she answered, "Absolutely!"
Sean was equally smitten. In an interview with a radio station earlier this year, the "My Last" rapper admitted, "Maybe it's, uh, Naya. Maybe Naya," when asked the name of the hottest girl [he's] ever been with. Sean also gushed over his girlfriend in an interview with E! News, saying, "Every morning I wake up, I look over at her and be like, 'I'm winning so hard.' "
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage