'Glee' Star Naya Rivera Engaged to Big Sean
Naya Rivera and rapper Big Sean are engaged, a representative for the "Glee" star confirms the happy news to JustJared. Rivera showed off her sparkler as she walked the red carpet at Latina Magazine's Hollywood Hot List Party on Thursday evening, October 3.
The couple has been dating since six months ago. They made their first appearance as a couple at the premiere of "42" at the TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood in April.
Rivera and her rapper boyfriend met on Twitter and got closer via mentions and messages. "I had followed him and he sent me a little message like, 'I'm a fan.' I tweeted that I followed him, I was trying to get his attention. We went to dinner and the rest is history," she told Access Hollywood in September. When asked if she saw marriage with the 25-year-old rapper in the future, she answered, "Absolutely!"
Sean was equally smitten. In an interview with a radio station earlier this year, the "My Last" rapper admitted, "Maybe it's, uh, Naya. Maybe Naya," when asked the name of the hottest girl [he's] ever been with. Sean also gushed over his girlfriend in an interview with E! News, saying, "Every morning I wake up, I look over at her and be like, 'I'm winning so hard.' "
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion