'Glee' Star Naya Rivera Engaged to Big Sean
Naya Rivera and rapper Big Sean are engaged, a representative for the "Glee" star confirms the happy news to JustJared. Rivera showed off her sparkler as she walked the red carpet at Latina Magazine's Hollywood Hot List Party on Thursday evening, October 3.
The couple has been dating since six months ago. They made their first appearance as a couple at the premiere of "42" at the TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood in April.
Rivera and her rapper boyfriend met on Twitter and got closer via mentions and messages. "I had followed him and he sent me a little message like, 'I'm a fan.' I tweeted that I followed him, I was trying to get his attention. We went to dinner and the rest is history," she told Access Hollywood in September. When asked if she saw marriage with the 25-year-old rapper in the future, she answered, "Absolutely!"
Sean was equally smitten. In an interview with a radio station earlier this year, the "My Last" rapper admitted, "Maybe it's, uh, Naya. Maybe Naya," when asked the name of the hottest girl [he's] ever been with. Sean also gushed over his girlfriend in an interview with E! News, saying, "Every morning I wake up, I look over at her and be like, 'I'm winning so hard.' "
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years