'Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit' First Trailer: Chris Pine Dodging the Bullets
"Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit", a movie centering on one of the most celebrated characters created by the late Tom Clancy, has got its first trailer. Chris Pine assumes the lead role, succeeding the likes of Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford and Ben Affleck in the previous installments.
Coming on heels of the iconic author's passing, the video teases plenty of action-packed scenes and some intriguing plots in the international espionage world that include terrorist scheme and assassination attempt. It follows Jack during his career in CIA after coming out of the Marines.
The trailer shows Jack dodging the bullets and taking down bad guys as he turns from being an analyst to becoming a spy agent. While he is fighting to save his own life and those of countless others, he has to deal with his personal life as his relationship with his fiancee starts to fall apart.
Keira Knightley stars as the titular hero's leading lady, Kevin Costner as his superior and Kenneth Branagh as the main baddie. Branagh additionally serves as the director for the new movie, which is due to hit theaters nationwide this coming Christmas holiday, December 25.
- Oscars 2017: Mahershala Ali, 'Suicide Squad' and 'Fantastic Beasts' Are First Winners
- Report: Britney Spears Is Expecting a Child With Sam Asghari
- New 'Iron Fist' Photos Show Danny Rand in Action, Actor Responds to White-Washing Controversy
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Pregnant With Rob Kardashian's Second Baby
- Future Scores Fourth No. 1 Album With 'Future' on Billboard 200
- Oscars 2017: Felicity Jones, Taraji P. Henson, Chrissy Teigen Stun on Red Carpet
- Selena Gomez Sweetly Calls The Weeknd 'Baby' on Instagram
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24