'Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit' First Trailer: Chris Pine Dodging the Bullets
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
"Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit", a movie centering on one of the most celebrated characters created by the late Tom Clancy, has got its first trailer. Chris Pine assumes the lead role, succeeding the likes of Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford and Ben Affleck in the previous installments.
Coming on heels of the iconic author's passing, the video teases plenty of action-packed scenes and some intriguing plots in the international espionage world that include terrorist scheme and assassination attempt. It follows Jack during his career in CIA after coming out of the Marines.
The trailer shows Jack dodging the bullets and taking down bad guys as he turns from being an analyst to becoming a spy agent. While he is fighting to save his own life and those of countless others, he has to deal with his personal life as his relationship with his fiancee starts to fall apart.
Keira Knightley stars as the titular hero's leading lady, Kevin Costner as his superior and Kenneth Branagh as the main baddie. Branagh additionally serves as the director for the new movie, which is due to hit theaters nationwide this coming Christmas holiday, December 25.
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event