'Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit' First Trailer: Chris Pine Dodging the Bullets
"Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit", a movie centering on one of the most celebrated characters created by the late Tom Clancy, has got its first trailer. Chris Pine assumes the lead role, succeeding the likes of Alec Baldwin, Harrison Ford and Ben Affleck in the previous installments.
Coming on heels of the iconic author's passing, the video teases plenty of action-packed scenes and some intriguing plots in the international espionage world that include terrorist scheme and assassination attempt. It follows Jack during his career in CIA after coming out of the Marines.
The trailer shows Jack dodging the bullets and taking down bad guys as he turns from being an analyst to becoming a spy agent. While he is fighting to save his own life and those of countless others, he has to deal with his personal life as his relationship with his fiancee starts to fall apart.
Keira Knightley stars as the titular hero's leading lady, Kevin Costner as his superior and Kenneth Branagh as the main baddie. Branagh additionally serves as the director for the new movie, which is due to hit theaters nationwide this coming Christmas holiday, December 25.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons