Ronan Farrow Responds to Speculation of 'Possibly' Being Frank Sinatra's Son
In addition to journalist, human rights activist and Rhodes scholar, lawyer Ronan Farrow, son of famous actress Mia Farrow, may yet have a new description attached to his name, that of being Frank Sinatra's son. This after his mom Mia revealed in Vanity Fair's November issue that he may have been fathered by the late legendary crooner, and not her former spouse, director Woody Allen.
Ronan took the shocking revelation in stride, tweeting on Wednesday morning, "Listen, we're all possibly Frank Sinatra's son." It's the same endearing attitude he exhibited in June last year when he posted the message, "Happy father's day. Or as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law's day," in reference to Allen who has since been estranged from him after the filmmaker left his mom and took off with his adopted sister Soon-Yi Previn.
The New York-based attorney, who has served in the Obama administration's foreign policy department, may have gotten his sunny disposition from growing up in a household headed by his kind-hearted humanitarian mom that held him and his adopted siblings together.
"I am so proud of my family," he said. "I grew up across the table from [brother] Moses, who has cerebral palsy, and next to my sister Quincy, born of a drug-addicted inner-city mother, and Minh, who is blind."
Ronan is so well-loved even outside the Farrow family, well into his supposed father's family as Sinatra's own daughter Nancy revealed, "He is a big part of us, and we are blessed to have him in our lives."
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments