Ariana Grande Pops 'Pink Champagne' to Celebrate Twitter Milestone
As she has previously promised, Ariana Grande releases a new track called "Pink Champagne" after getting 10 million followers on Twitter. Arriving via YouTube, the new song comes along with a short video of Grande thanking her fans for her new milestone before giving explanation about the track.
"I can't even believe I have 10 million followers on Twitter," the former "Victorious" star says. "That's the craziest thing in the world. My fans are my family and I'm so grateful for all of you. As a thank you, I wanted to give you this song."
Grande calls "Pink Champagne" her "fetus song" as it was recorded when she was 17. She goes on explaining that the song didn't make the cut in her debut album "Yours Truly". However, she wants her fans to hear it.
"Pink Champagne" is a poppy, fun and girly song. "Make it pop like pink champagne in the purple rain/ We're gonna paint the city," she sings. "Pink champagne / Let 'em know our names / Screaming so loud 'til they hear us in L.A."
The track is expected to be featured in Grande's next release, which is currently in the works. Meanwhile, Grande's debut album "Yours Truly" hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart last month, selling 138,000 copies in its first week.
More Ariana Grande News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation