Ariana Grande Pops 'Pink Champagne' to Celebrate Twitter Milestone
As she has previously promised, Ariana Grande releases a new track called "Pink Champagne" after getting 10 million followers on Twitter. Arriving via YouTube, the new song comes along with a short video of Grande thanking her fans for her new milestone before giving explanation about the track.
"I can't even believe I have 10 million followers on Twitter," the former "Victorious" star says. "That's the craziest thing in the world. My fans are my family and I'm so grateful for all of you. As a thank you, I wanted to give you this song."
Grande calls "Pink Champagne" her "fetus song" as it was recorded when she was 17. She goes on explaining that the song didn't make the cut in her debut album "Yours Truly". However, she wants her fans to hear it.
"Pink Champagne" is a poppy, fun and girly song. "Make it pop like pink champagne in the purple rain/ We're gonna paint the city," she sings. "Pink champagne / Let 'em know our names / Screaming so loud 'til they hear us in L.A."
The track is expected to be featured in Grande's next release, which is currently in the works. Meanwhile, Grande's debut album "Yours Truly" hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart last month, selling 138,000 copies in its first week.
More Ariana Grande News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'