Ariana Grande Pops 'Pink Champagne' to Celebrate Twitter Milestone
As she has previously promised, Ariana Grande releases a new track called "Pink Champagne" after getting 10 million followers on Twitter. Arriving via YouTube, the new song comes along with a short video of Grande thanking her fans for her new milestone before giving explanation about the track.
"I can't even believe I have 10 million followers on Twitter," the former "Victorious" star says. "That's the craziest thing in the world. My fans are my family and I'm so grateful for all of you. As a thank you, I wanted to give you this song."
Grande calls "Pink Champagne" her "fetus song" as it was recorded when she was 17. She goes on explaining that the song didn't make the cut in her debut album "Yours Truly". However, she wants her fans to hear it.
"Pink Champagne" is a poppy, fun and girly song. "Make it pop like pink champagne in the purple rain/ We're gonna paint the city," she sings. "Pink champagne / Let 'em know our names / Screaming so loud 'til they hear us in L.A."
The track is expected to be featured in Grande's next release, which is currently in the works. Meanwhile, Grande's debut album "Yours Truly" hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart last month, selling 138,000 copies in its first week.
More Ariana Grande News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos