Justin Bieber Won't Be Charged for Alleged Spitting and Speeding
Justin Bieber will not face criminal charges after he allegedly threatened and spat on the face of a neighbor who confronted him about his reckless driving. On Wednesday, October 2, Los Angeles County prosecutors said that there were no sufficient evidence to charge the pop star.
As quoted by E! News, Deputy District Attorney Alan Yochelson said in his charges evaluation worksheet that Bieber's action "seems disproportionate and immature." However, it was not criminal.
The alleged spitting took place at Bieber's house in March. The neighbor told sheriff's deputy that he and Bieber were involved in a heated argument after he went to the singer's house to complain in person, telling the 19-year-old singer, "You can't drive like this!" According to the alleged victim, Bieber answered back, "Get the f**k out of here," before spitting on his face. Bieber allegedly also said, "I'm gonna f**king kill you."
Meanwhile, prosecutors will not press charge against Bieber for alleged reckless driving on May 27. Although the vehicle was his, security cameras around Bieber's house showed that the singer did not drive the car. He followed the car in a motorcycle and the two vehicles were back home five minutes later with the singer still on the motorcycle.
More Justin Bieber News
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed