Justin Bieber Won't Be Charged for Alleged Spitting and Speeding
Justin Bieber will not face criminal charges after he allegedly threatened and spat on the face of a neighbor who confronted him about his reckless driving. On Wednesday, October 2, Los Angeles County prosecutors said that there were no sufficient evidence to charge the pop star.
As quoted by E! News, Deputy District Attorney Alan Yochelson said in his charges evaluation worksheet that Bieber's action "seems disproportionate and immature." However, it was not criminal.
The alleged spitting took place at Bieber's house in March. The neighbor told sheriff's deputy that he and Bieber were involved in a heated argument after he went to the singer's house to complain in person, telling the 19-year-old singer, "You can't drive like this!" According to the alleged victim, Bieber answered back, "Get the f**k out of here," before spitting on his face. Bieber allegedly also said, "I'm gonna f**king kill you."
Meanwhile, prosecutors will not press charge against Bieber for alleged reckless driving on May 27. Although the vehicle was his, security cameras around Bieber's house showed that the singer did not drive the car. He followed the car in a motorcycle and the two vehicles were back home five minutes later with the singer still on the motorcycle.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation