Rihanna Premieres Racy 'Pour It Up' Music Video
After first teasing fans with on-set photos and a behind-the-scenes clip, pop/R'n'B diva Rihanna unveiled an official music video of the Mike WiLL Made It-produced track "Pour It Up" from her November 2012 studio release "Unapologetic". As expected from the edgy 25-year-old entertainer, it's another racy video from the Barbadian music supertar.
RiRi gives Miley Cyrus a run for her money, twerking effortlessly on a throne and throwing cash around in her barely-there bejeweled bra top and denim thong, a blond wig, dark eyeglasses, extra long black leather arm gloves and stilletos completing her raunchy look in the club anthem's visuals. She also works the stripper pole in a sexy one-piece and baseball cap.
Other pole dancers and exotic dancers, like the pro Nicole "The Pole" Williams, lend RiRi a hand in her stripper-themed clip, doing some gravity-defying aerial pole work. But the "Where Have You Been" singer clearly outshines them all for all her raunchy moves on the cash-laden production set.
The Othan Burnside-choreographed video was going to blow fans minds as Rihanna first hinted, "It's going to be very, very sexy in a way that I don't think has ever been done before. That's what's going to make this video very, very special." She apparently even had taken some pole dancing lessons for it as she previously tweeted a photo of herself getting ready to take the stripper pole.
More Rihanna News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date