Rihanna Premieres Racy 'Pour It Up' Music Video
After first teasing fans with on-set photos and a behind-the-scenes clip, pop/R'n'B diva Rihanna unveiled an official music video of the Mike WiLL Made It-produced track "Pour It Up" from her November 2012 studio release "Unapologetic". As expected from the edgy 25-year-old entertainer, it's another racy video from the Barbadian music supertar.
RiRi gives Miley Cyrus a run for her money, twerking effortlessly on a throne and throwing cash around in her barely-there bejeweled bra top and denim thong, a blond wig, dark eyeglasses, extra long black leather arm gloves and stilletos completing her raunchy look in the club anthem's visuals. She also works the stripper pole in a sexy one-piece and baseball cap.
Other pole dancers and exotic dancers, like the pro Nicole "The Pole" Williams, lend RiRi a hand in her stripper-themed clip, doing some gravity-defying aerial pole work. But the "Where Have You Been" singer clearly outshines them all for all her raunchy moves on the cash-laden production set.
The Othan Burnside-choreographed video was going to blow fans minds as Rihanna first hinted, "It's going to be very, very sexy in a way that I don't think has ever been done before. That's what's going to make this video very, very special." She apparently even had taken some pole dancing lessons for it as she previously tweeted a photo of herself getting ready to take the stripper pole.
Rihanna's "Pour It Up" music video
More Rihanna News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy