Rihanna Premieres Racy 'Pour It Up' Music Video
After first teasing fans with on-set photos and a behind-the-scenes clip, pop/R'n'B diva Rihanna unveiled an official music video of the Mike WiLL Made It-produced track "Pour It Up" from her November 2012 studio release "Unapologetic". As expected from the edgy 25-year-old entertainer, it's another racy video from the Barbadian music supertar.
RiRi gives Miley Cyrus a run for her money, twerking effortlessly on a throne and throwing cash around in her barely-there bejeweled bra top and denim thong, a blond wig, dark eyeglasses, extra long black leather arm gloves and stilletos completing her raunchy look in the club anthem's visuals. She also works the stripper pole in a sexy one-piece and baseball cap.
Other pole dancers and exotic dancers, like the pro Nicole "The Pole" Williams, lend RiRi a hand in her stripper-themed clip, doing some gravity-defying aerial pole work. But the "Where Have You Been" singer clearly outshines them all for all her raunchy moves on the cash-laden production set.
The Othan Burnside-choreographed video was going to blow fans minds as Rihanna first hinted, "It's going to be very, very sexy in a way that I don't think has ever been done before. That's what's going to make this video very, very special." She apparently even had taken some pole dancing lessons for it as she previously tweeted a photo of herself getting ready to take the stripper pole.
Rihanna's "Pour It Up" music video
More Rihanna News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny