Rihanna Premieres Racy 'Pour It Up' Music Video
After first teasing fans with on-set photos and a behind-the-scenes clip, pop/R'n'B diva Rihanna unveiled an official music video of the Mike WiLL Made It-produced track "Pour It Up" from her November 2012 studio release "Unapologetic". As expected from the edgy 25-year-old entertainer, it's another racy video from the Barbadian music supertar.
RiRi gives Miley Cyrus a run for her money, twerking effortlessly on a throne and throwing cash around in her barely-there bejeweled bra top and denim thong, a blond wig, dark eyeglasses, extra long black leather arm gloves and stilletos completing her raunchy look in the club anthem's visuals. She also works the stripper pole in a sexy one-piece and baseball cap.
Other pole dancers and exotic dancers, like the pro Nicole "The Pole" Williams, lend RiRi a hand in her stripper-themed clip, doing some gravity-defying aerial pole work. But the "Where Have You Been" singer clearly outshines them all for all her raunchy moves on the cash-laden production set.
The Othan Burnside-choreographed video was going to blow fans minds as Rihanna first hinted, "It's going to be very, very sexy in a way that I don't think has ever been done before. That's what's going to make this video very, very special." She apparently even had taken some pole dancing lessons for it as she previously tweeted a photo of herself getting ready to take the stripper pole.
More Rihanna News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens