Britney Spears Debuts Sexy Music Video for 'Work B**ch'
The highly-anticipated music video for Britney Spears' "Work B**ch" has finally arrived. Premiered on The CW on Tuesday, October 1, the Ben Mor-directed video sees Spears flaunting her body while singing and dancing energetically to the tune.
Joined by her scantily-clad dancers, the 31-year-old singer is seen hitting several different locations that include a desert and what looks like a night club. The video also gives glimpses at Spears standing in the middle of a pool with sharks swimming around her.
Produced by will.i.am, "Work B**ch" is the first cut off Spears' yet-to-be-titled new album, which is expected to drop on December 3. The single debuted at No. 12 on Billboard Hot 100.
Spears is currently gearing up for her 2-year residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. The "Toxic" hitmaker recently received some words of wisdom from Celine Dion, who has been performing at Las Vegas' Caesars Palace since 2011. The 45-year-old singer said that Spears had to balance her role as a mother and an artist during her upcoming shows.
"What I wish for her, especially as a mother, is for her to find wonderful people who can help her find a balance between the artist that she is and the mother, and to try and find an emotional balance to cope with those two and be the best of both worlds," Dion told ET Canada. "I think she can really do it!"
More Britney Spears News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics