Britney Spears Debuts Sexy Music Video for 'Work B**ch'
The highly-anticipated music video for Britney Spears' "Work B**ch" has finally arrived. Premiered on The CW on Tuesday, October 1, the Ben Mor-directed video sees Spears flaunting her body while singing and dancing energetically to the tune.
Joined by her scantily-clad dancers, the 31-year-old singer is seen hitting several different locations that include a desert and what looks like a night club. The video also gives glimpses at Spears standing in the middle of a pool with sharks swimming around her.
Produced by will.i.am, "Work B**ch" is the first cut off Spears' yet-to-be-titled new album, which is expected to drop on December 3. The single debuted at No. 12 on Billboard Hot 100.
Spears is currently gearing up for her 2-year residency at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas. The "Toxic" hitmaker recently received some words of wisdom from Celine Dion, who has been performing at Las Vegas' Caesars Palace since 2011. The 45-year-old singer said that Spears had to balance her role as a mother and an artist during her upcoming shows.
"What I wish for her, especially as a mother, is for her to find wonderful people who can help her find a balance between the artist that she is and the mother, and to try and find an emotional balance to cope with those two and be the best of both worlds," Dion told ET Canada. "I think she can really do it!"
Britney Spears' "Work B**ch" music video
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie