Cameron Diaz and Benicio Del Toro Spotted Together in NYC
It could simply be two former co-stars hanging out on a Saturday night, but Cameron Diaz's attempt to hide her face away from prying photographers could mean there's something more for her and her "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" co-star Benicio Del Toro. The two were snapped as they attended the grand opening of TAO Downtown restaurant in Manhattan over the past weekend.
Dressed in a sheer white blouse paired with skinny jeans and black heeled boots, Diaz covered her face as she held her phone close to her right cheek, while being escorted by a gentleman onto the street. Del Toro meanwhile tried to go unnoticed as he walked behind his tall and sexy companion, even bending his head down to avoid the cameras. He also sported casual outfit consisting of a black shirt and dark jeans.
Although a romantic relationship could not readily be established, the two are reportedly starring together again in action-comedy flick "Agent: Century 21". Although the project has been announced since May last year, the movie has yet to begin filming under the direction of Adam Hashemi.
Diaz was last linked to baseball star Alex Rodriguez but their relationship ended in 2011. As for Del Toro, although he has a two-year-old daughter named Delilah with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly Stewart, according to his representative, they were not dating.
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years