Cameron Diaz and Benicio Del Toro Spotted Together in NYC
It could simply be two former co-stars hanging out on a Saturday night, but Cameron Diaz's attempt to hide her face away from prying photographers could mean there's something more for her and her "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" co-star Benicio Del Toro. The two were snapped as they attended the grand opening of TAO Downtown restaurant in Manhattan over the past weekend.
Dressed in a sheer white blouse paired with skinny jeans and black heeled boots, Diaz covered her face as she held her phone close to her right cheek, while being escorted by a gentleman onto the street. Del Toro meanwhile tried to go unnoticed as he walked behind his tall and sexy companion, even bending his head down to avoid the cameras. He also sported casual outfit consisting of a black shirt and dark jeans.
Although a romantic relationship could not readily be established, the two are reportedly starring together again in action-comedy flick "Agent: Century 21". Although the project has been announced since May last year, the movie has yet to begin filming under the direction of Adam Hashemi.
Diaz was last linked to baseball star Alex Rodriguez but their relationship ended in 2011. As for Del Toro, although he has a two-year-old daughter named Delilah with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly Stewart, according to his representative, they were not dating.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics