Cameron Diaz and Benicio Del Toro Spotted Together in NYC
It could simply be two former co-stars hanging out on a Saturday night, but Cameron Diaz's attempt to hide her face away from prying photographers could mean there's something more for her and her "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" co-star Benicio Del Toro. The two were snapped as they attended the grand opening of TAO Downtown restaurant in Manhattan over the past weekend.
Dressed in a sheer white blouse paired with skinny jeans and black heeled boots, Diaz covered her face as she held her phone close to her right cheek, while being escorted by a gentleman onto the street. Del Toro meanwhile tried to go unnoticed as he walked behind his tall and sexy companion, even bending his head down to avoid the cameras. He also sported casual outfit consisting of a black shirt and dark jeans.
Although a romantic relationship could not readily be established, the two are reportedly starring together again in action-comedy flick "Agent: Century 21". Although the project has been announced since May last year, the movie has yet to begin filming under the direction of Adam Hashemi.
Diaz was last linked to baseball star Alex Rodriguez but their relationship ended in 2011. As for Del Toro, although he has a two-year-old daughter named Delilah with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly Stewart, according to his representative, they were not dating.
More Cameron Diaz News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet