Cameron Diaz and Benicio Del Toro Spotted Together in NYC
It could simply be two former co-stars hanging out on a Saturday night, but Cameron Diaz's attempt to hide her face away from prying photographers could mean there's something more for her and her "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" co-star Benicio Del Toro. The two were snapped as they attended the grand opening of TAO Downtown restaurant in Manhattan over the past weekend.
Dressed in a sheer white blouse paired with skinny jeans and black heeled boots, Diaz covered her face as she held her phone close to her right cheek, while being escorted by a gentleman onto the street. Del Toro meanwhile tried to go unnoticed as he walked behind his tall and sexy companion, even bending his head down to avoid the cameras. He also sported casual outfit consisting of a black shirt and dark jeans.
Although a romantic relationship could not readily be established, the two are reportedly starring together again in action-comedy flick "Agent: Century 21". Although the project has been announced since May last year, the movie has yet to begin filming under the direction of Adam Hashemi.
Diaz was last linked to baseball star Alex Rodriguez but their relationship ended in 2011. As for Del Toro, although he has a two-year-old daughter named Delilah with Rod Stewart's daughter Kimberly Stewart, according to his representative, they were not dating.
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!