Lamar Odom's Father Says Son Will Stop Paying His Rent
Lamar Odom apparently has cut off his father Joe financially after the elder made a comment about his wife Khloe Kardashian and her family earlier this month. According to a TMZ report, Joe says that Lamar blasted him in a phone conversation earlier this week.
Lamar, who has been paying for Joe's rent for four years, said during the phone call that he would no longer pay for the rent. Joe also tells the site that he would not be able to pay the rent which costs $2,900 per month and he would move out next month.
Previously, Joe blasted the Kardashians in an interview with Radar Online. "He would be better off without them. Let him go and get his life together. I think the best thing for him would be to have a clean break, divorce Khloe and as a single man try and get his life back together," the army veteran said of his son. He also made a comment on Lamar's mother-in-law Kris Jenner, calling her an "evil b*tch" who "doesn't care about Lamar, she just cares about their image and money."
Joe later stated that he was sorry for his action. Joe explained that he did it because he was "frustrated" over people's comments about his son's alleged drug problems, adding that the Kardashians was a "wonderful family."
More Lamar Odom News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future