Heather Morris and Beau Welcome Son, Baby's First Picture Surfaces
It's a boy for Heather Morris and her longtime boyfriend Taylor Hubbell. Us Weekly reports the "Glee" star gave birth to her son on Saturday, September 28. The couple, who went to the same high school in Arizona, names the bundle of joy Elijah. It's the first child for them.
A first look at little Elijah swaddled in a blanket emerges online shortly afterwards. The picture shared on Instagram by Taylor's brother, Adam Hubbell, shows the little one sleeping peacefully on his bed. "The newest Mr. Hubbell #sayuncle," the proud uncle wrote.
Hubbell moved in with Morris in Los Angeles after graduating from the University of Louisiana in 2012. "He just finished school. He's moving in with me," the former Beyonce Knowles backup dancer said on a "Late Show with David Letterman" appearance back in January that year.
The dancer-turned-actress made no secret of her desire to settle down and start a family with her beau. "I want to marry Taylor and have kids with him. I love acting, but if it affects my relationship, then I won't continue doing it," she told Fitness in a 2011 interview.
Morris has kept low profile since her pregnancy news broke out in April this year. She didn't join the "Glee" cast when they returned to the set for the filming of the fifth season earlier this year. She's still among the cast but has been downgraded from a main to a recurring member.
She was last seen in public just a few days ago running errands in shorts, a pink tank top and flip-flops, looking ready pop.
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous