Paul Wesley Romances Former 'Vampire Diaries' Co-Star Phoebe Tonkin
A double date with fellow TV stars Benjamin McKenzie and Shelley Hennig last Saturday, September 21 at Soho House in New York City might have just revealed a new romance for Paul Wesley and his former co-star from "The Vampire Diaries", Phoebe Tonkin. Not long ago, the 31-year-old actor was married to another of his co-stars from his hit supernatural drama series, Torrey DeVitto, but they announced their split two months ago.
According to the source who witnessed their heavy PDA, "Paul and Phoebe were 100% romantic - they were across the table from Ben all cozied up on the couch kissing each other. She had her head on his chest." Tonkin may have first gotten close with Wesley when she played the recurring role of Hayley on "The Vampire Diaries".
Before getting into this new relationship, Wesley was in a long one with DeVitto, whom he met back in 2007 and dated for 4 years before they wed in New York in April 2011. They formally announced their divorce back in July, saying they "have decided to amicably split" and "will continue to remain good friends."
Seems like cupid has been hanging around the "TVD" set lately, since just a day ago, it was revealed that its lead star Nina Dobrev was seeing "Dancing with the Stars" pro and recent Emmy winner Derek Hough.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says