Paul Wesley Romances Former 'Vampire Diaries' Co-Star Phoebe Tonkin
A double date with fellow TV stars Benjamin McKenzie and Shelley Hennig last Saturday, September 21 at Soho House in New York City might have just revealed a new romance for Paul Wesley and his former co-star from "The Vampire Diaries", Phoebe Tonkin. Not long ago, the 31-year-old actor was married to another of his co-stars from his hit supernatural drama series, Torrey DeVitto, but they announced their split two months ago.
According to the source who witnessed their heavy PDA, "Paul and Phoebe were 100% romantic - they were across the table from Ben all cozied up on the couch kissing each other. She had her head on his chest." Tonkin may have first gotten close with Wesley when she played the recurring role of Hayley on "The Vampire Diaries".
Before getting into this new relationship, Wesley was in a long one with DeVitto, whom he met back in 2007 and dated for 4 years before they wed in New York in April 2011. They formally announced their divorce back in July, saying they "have decided to amicably split" and "will continue to remain good friends."
Seems like cupid has been hanging around the "TVD" set lately, since just a day ago, it was revealed that its lead star Nina Dobrev was seeing "Dancing with the Stars" pro and recent Emmy winner Derek Hough.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest