Melissa Joan Hart Reveals Past Drug Use in Tell-All Book
Melissa Joan Hart reveals in a new memoir entitled "Melissa Explains It All" that she used drugs in the past. The book, which will be released on October 29, also contains details about her past romance with fellow celebrities.
"I experimented with weed, Ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half," Melissa writes, as quoted by Life & Style. She says that she once took Ecstasy at the Playboy Mansion in 1999, made out with a girl in the limo ride home and went to a Maxim magazine photo shoot while she was still high. "That was my third or fourth time on Ecstasy," she reveals.
Melissa's "experiment" with drugs thankfully did not lead to addiction. Melissa also says that Paris Hilton once offered cocaine, but she refused. A representative for Paris has denied the claim.
"I was kind of running with a bad crowd," Melissa says. "I just didn't enjoy taking drugs. I don't like the loss of control," she explains.
Melissa also reveals past flings with some celebrities such as Jerry O'Connell and Backstreet Boys' member Nick Carter. She recalls trying to kick Ashton Kutcher out of her parties twice because he made "smarta** remarks." She says of the "jOBS" actor, "Ashton and I just didn't get along."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7