Melissa Joan Hart Reveals Past Drug Use in Tell-All Book
Melissa Joan Hart reveals in a new memoir entitled "Melissa Explains It All" that she used drugs in the past. The book, which will be released on October 29, also contains details about her past romance with fellow celebrities.
"I experimented with weed, Ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half," Melissa writes, as quoted by Life & Style. She says that she once took Ecstasy at the Playboy Mansion in 1999, made out with a girl in the limo ride home and went to a Maxim magazine photo shoot while she was still high. "That was my third or fourth time on Ecstasy," she reveals.
Melissa's "experiment" with drugs thankfully did not lead to addiction. Melissa also says that Paris Hilton once offered cocaine, but she refused. A representative for Paris has denied the claim.
"I was kind of running with a bad crowd," Melissa says. "I just didn't enjoy taking drugs. I don't like the loss of control," she explains.
Melissa also reveals past flings with some celebrities such as Jerry O'Connell and Backstreet Boys' member Nick Carter. She recalls trying to kick Ashton Kutcher out of her parties twice because he made "smarta** remarks." She says of the "jOBS" actor, "Ashton and I just didn't get along."
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle