Melissa Joan Hart Reveals Past Drug Use in Tell-All Book
Melissa Joan Hart reveals in a new memoir entitled "Melissa Explains It All" that she used drugs in the past. The book, which will be released on October 29, also contains details about her past romance with fellow celebrities.
"I experimented with weed, Ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half," Melissa writes, as quoted by Life & Style. She says that she once took Ecstasy at the Playboy Mansion in 1999, made out with a girl in the limo ride home and went to a Maxim magazine photo shoot while she was still high. "That was my third or fourth time on Ecstasy," she reveals.
Melissa's "experiment" with drugs thankfully did not lead to addiction. Melissa also says that Paris Hilton once offered cocaine, but she refused. A representative for Paris has denied the claim.
"I was kind of running with a bad crowd," Melissa says. "I just didn't enjoy taking drugs. I don't like the loss of control," she explains.
Melissa also reveals past flings with some celebrities such as Jerry O'Connell and Backstreet Boys' member Nick Carter. She recalls trying to kick Ashton Kutcher out of her parties twice because he made "smarta** remarks." She says of the "jOBS" actor, "Ashton and I just didn't get along."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season