Melissa Joan Hart Reveals Past Drug Use in Tell-All Book
Melissa Joan Hart reveals in a new memoir entitled "Melissa Explains It All" that she used drugs in the past. The book, which will be released on October 29, also contains details about her past romance with fellow celebrities.
"I experimented with weed, Ecstasy, mushrooms and mescaline for about a year and a half," Melissa writes, as quoted by Life & Style. She says that she once took Ecstasy at the Playboy Mansion in 1999, made out with a girl in the limo ride home and went to a Maxim magazine photo shoot while she was still high. "That was my third or fourth time on Ecstasy," she reveals.
Melissa's "experiment" with drugs thankfully did not lead to addiction. Melissa also says that Paris Hilton once offered cocaine, but she refused. A representative for Paris has denied the claim.
"I was kind of running with a bad crowd," Melissa says. "I just didn't enjoy taking drugs. I don't like the loss of control," she explains.
Melissa also reveals past flings with some celebrities such as Jerry O'Connell and Backstreet Boys' member Nick Carter. She recalls trying to kick Ashton Kutcher out of her parties twice because he made "smarta** remarks." She says of the "jOBS" actor, "Ashton and I just didn't get along."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?