Nicki Minaj Suffers Nip Slip While Braless in Unbuttoned Jacket
Hip-hop superstar Nicki Minaj has suffered many wardrobe malfunctions in the past but this most recent one is something she may have either unknowingly or intentionally prepared for. By deciding to go braless and shirtless under a cropped, unbuttoned blazer, the 30-year-old entertainer had a nip slip as she was walking through the back lot of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show".
Minaj herself posted the photo on her Instagram. Her whole ensemble was completed with a pair of leather sweatpants and black and gold cage heels accessorized with a designer gold chain around her hip, and her signature look finished off with blonde locks and pink lip color. Her Barbz were quick to give their comment on the nip flashing, with one simply writing, "HOT," and another saying Minaj had a "beautiful body."
Perhaps encouraged by the positive feedback, Minaj posted more snapshots of her boob-baring ensemble. This time, the next batch included a photo of herself posing in front of a portrait of herself with DeGeneres and frequent "Ellen" guests Sophia Grace and Rosie, who both adore the "Starships" singer. "Love visiting Ellen. Her hallways r filled with epic pics like these," so she captioned.
Minaj was taping with DeGeneres to promote her new fragrance Minajesty which came out along with a clothing line for K-Mart earlier this month. These business ventures, on top of her busy recording career, are what propelled her to the fourth spot in Forbes' 2013 Cash Kings roster, the only female to make it to the list.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby