Video: Stephen Colbert Wants Jon Stewart to Be Upset About His Emmy Wins
Stephen Colbert celebrated his Emmy wins on a Tuesday, September 24 episode of "The Colbert Report". Showing off his two Emmy trophies, he apologized for thanking everyone but forgetting to thank himself during his acceptance speech.
"I don't know what I was thinking. Cause I am the only one who does this show," Colbert said. "I am the one who achieved this! Without the help of any of these incredibly talented and attractive people!"
Attempting to rub his wins in Jon Stewart's face as he ended "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" 10-year winning streak, he called his colleague who showed up in the studio. Colbert expected Stewart to be upset, but the latter said instead, "I couldn't be happier for you."
"No, Jon, you're not. Your historic streak has been snapped by me," Colbert reminded his fellow Comedy Central host, but Stewart pointed out that he's an executive producer on "The Colbert Report", so it means that his winning streak is not yet over.
"Damn you!" Colbert screamed in rage as Stewart was flooded with happiness. The two later proved that there's actually no bad feelings between them by sharing a hug.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch