Video: Stephen Colbert Wants Jon Stewart to Be Upset About His Emmy Wins
Stephen Colbert celebrated his Emmy wins on a Tuesday, September 24 episode of "The Colbert Report". Showing off his two Emmy trophies, he apologized for thanking everyone but forgetting to thank himself during his acceptance speech.
"I don't know what I was thinking. Cause I am the only one who does this show," Colbert said. "I am the one who achieved this! Without the help of any of these incredibly talented and attractive people!"
Attempting to rub his wins in Jon Stewart's face as he ended "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" 10-year winning streak, he called his colleague who showed up in the studio. Colbert expected Stewart to be upset, but the latter said instead, "I couldn't be happier for you."
"No, Jon, you're not. Your historic streak has been snapped by me," Colbert reminded his fellow Comedy Central host, but Stewart pointed out that he's an executive producer on "The Colbert Report", so it means that his winning streak is not yet over.
"Damn you!" Colbert screamed in rage as Stewart was flooded with happiness. The two later proved that there's actually no bad feelings between them by sharing a hug.
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters