Video: Stephen Colbert Wants Jon Stewart to Be Upset About His Emmy Wins
Stephen Colbert celebrated his Emmy wins on a Tuesday, September 24 episode of "The Colbert Report". Showing off his two Emmy trophies, he apologized for thanking everyone but forgetting to thank himself during his acceptance speech.
"I don't know what I was thinking. Cause I am the only one who does this show," Colbert said. "I am the one who achieved this! Without the help of any of these incredibly talented and attractive people!"
Attempting to rub his wins in Jon Stewart's face as he ended "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" 10-year winning streak, he called his colleague who showed up in the studio. Colbert expected Stewart to be upset, but the latter said instead, "I couldn't be happier for you."
"No, Jon, you're not. Your historic streak has been snapped by me," Colbert reminded his fellow Comedy Central host, but Stewart pointed out that he's an executive producer on "The Colbert Report", so it means that his winning streak is not yet over.
"Damn you!" Colbert screamed in rage as Stewart was flooded with happiness. The two later proved that there's actually no bad feelings between them by sharing a hug.
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef