Video: Stephen Colbert Wants Jon Stewart to Be Upset About His Emmy Wins
Stephen Colbert celebrated his Emmy wins on a Tuesday, September 24 episode of "The Colbert Report". Showing off his two Emmy trophies, he apologized for thanking everyone but forgetting to thank himself during his acceptance speech.
"I don't know what I was thinking. Cause I am the only one who does this show," Colbert said. "I am the one who achieved this! Without the help of any of these incredibly talented and attractive people!"
Attempting to rub his wins in Jon Stewart's face as he ended "The Daily Show with Jon Stewart" 10-year winning streak, he called his colleague who showed up in the studio. Colbert expected Stewart to be upset, but the latter said instead, "I couldn't be happier for you."
"No, Jon, you're not. Your historic streak has been snapped by me," Colbert reminded his fellow Comedy Central host, but Stewart pointed out that he's an executive producer on "The Colbert Report", so it means that his winning streak is not yet over.
"Damn you!" Colbert screamed in rage as Stewart was flooded with happiness. The two later proved that there's actually no bad feelings between them by sharing a hug.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album