Aaron Paul Is Hell Bent on Revenge in 'Need for Speed' First Teaser Trailer
As "Breaking Bad" finale is fast approaching, a first teaser trailer for action-packed movie "Need for Speed" starring Aaron Paul is out for viewing pleasure. The video is full of explosive scenes with lots of car racing and flipping in a street setting similar to "Fast and Furious" franchise with hints of darker tone.
Paul, best known for his role as Jesse on the AMC hit series, plays street racer Tobey Marshall in the upcoming movie directed by Scott Waugh ("Act of Valor"). After being released from prison for a crime that he didn't commit, he is set to race cross-country and to get revenge on the person who framed him.
Despite the similar car-racing plots between his movie and the ones starring Vin Diesel, Paul told Entertainment Weekly that "Need for Speed" shouldn't be mistaken for a "Fast and Furious" knockoff. "It's really a throwback to the Steve McQueen era of car movies. I think people are going to be pleasantly surprised," he explained.
An adaptation of the popular series of video games by Electronic Arts, the film will be released by DreamWorks on April 14, 2014. It has the likes of Imogen Poots, Dominic Cooper, Ramon Rodriguez, Michael Keaton and Dakota Johnson in the supporting roles.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip