Justin Timberlake Rocks 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' With 'TKO' and Other Hits
Justin Timberlake performed on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Thursday night, September 24. The 32-year-old pop star, who also came to the late night show to promote his new album, shut down Holywood boulevard to treat the crowd of 10,000 fans with his hits.
Despite being a little sick, Timberlake managed to give fans his best performances. Backed by a full band, he sang and danced energetically to his songs, which included "Cry Me a River", "Rock Your Body", "Mirrors" and "Sexy Back".
The singer also delivered the singles off his upcoming "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2" album. He performed "Take Back the Night" and gave the first television performance of current single "TKO".
Timberlake also sat down with host Jimmy Kimmel for an interview. After playing a doctor who tried to diagnose Timberlake's illness, Kimmel began talking about Paul McCartney who made an appearance on his show the night before.
They then talked about Timberlake's upcoming release, which will arrive on September 30. In the interview, Timberlake explained that his previous album, "The 20/20 Experience", was "a little more summer time, a little more fun and virginal," while the upcoming one would be "a little more slutty."
Justin Timberlake Performs 'TKO':
Justin Timberlake Performs 'Take Back the Night':
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'